Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Has anyone used the HBH-DS970 with their 700WX?

Can someone give me an overall review?

How is the sound quality during calls on both ends of the call?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnoles1 View Post
    Has anyone used the HBH-DS970 with their 700WX?

Can someone give me an overall review?

How is the sound quality during calls on both ends of the call?

Sound quality is excellent however they do skip from time to time. Nothing horrible, it usually happens in the beginning or end of songs but it is noticable. Phone number shows up on the device, but no music track info. Call quality is actually pretty good as the ear plugs drown out alot of background noise.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Sound quality is excellent however they do skip from time to time. Nothing horrible, it usually happens in the beginning or end of songs but it is noticable. Phone number shows up on the device, but no music track info. Call quality is actually pretty good as the ear plugs drown out alot of background noise.

Thanks for the response I truly do appreciate it.

Two more questions if I may?

First, how is the microphone during calls for the people on the other end of the call? Do they have any problems hearing you?

Also, I know this headset is bluetooth and ''wireless'' but the display is still hanging down from wires. Would this headset be to cumbersome for using it every day as my only bluetooth headset for making and receiving calls? Or is this only worth it if I listen to a lot of music?

Thank you again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnoles1 View Post
    Thanks for the response I truly do appreciate it.

Two more questions if I may?

First, how is the microphone during calls for the people on the other end of the call? Do they have any problems hearing you?

Also, I know this headset is bluetooth and ''wireless'' but the display is still hanging down from wires. Would this headset be to cumbersome for using it every day as my only bluetooth headset for making and receiving calls? Or is this only worth it if I listen to a lot of music?

Thank you again.
    I dont think I could recommend this as your everyday bluetooth headset. I would say this is for listening to music mainly. When I get a call the other person can hear me fine, no complaints.
    What software did you use w/ the HBH-DS970? I have a 755 that came w/ Ptunes and can't seem to find any settings to make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainbike.exe View Post
    What software did you use w/ the HBH-DS970? I have a 755 that came w/ Ptunes and can't seem to find any settings to make it work.

Didnt use any software. Just paired the device.