Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I have run the DST "fix" for WM5 on my VZW Treo 700WX. I have verified that the time zone is correctly set but still I just noticed that all appointments displayed on 700WX are +1 hour when compared to my Desktop PC. I use 4smartphone Exchange Service.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Also, when I uncheck "Use Network Time" and save the setting and then go to my Today Screen, the appointment time appears as it should.....for about 3 seconds and then they magically go to +1 hour. I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Problem went away as mysteriously as it appeared. I have no idea what happened. All appointments are now correct.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    It's good that it's working right for you now.

For those who experienced the same as the OP had, you may want to temporarily set the timezone to something ELSE. Afterwards you set it back to the correct one. You need to do these two steps AFTER the DST patch is installed.

These two steps are in the middle of the Microsoft instructional webpage. I too missed these two steps. After I did performed the steps, my appointments are now fine.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Don't forget folks that you also need to update your outlook with the latest calendar update from Microsoft as well as your Windows updates for the DST change.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    This DST thing is CRAZY! Patches from MS for OL and for mobile phone and patch from 3rd party calendar app SPB Diary!
    Treo 700WX - VZW