1.    #1  
    For whatever its worth found out how to reset lifetimer but dont know if its useful to anyone.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    I would be curious to know. Ive had my 700wx for 3 days and its showing 12k minutes used on it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
    I would be curious to know. Ive had my 700wx for 3 days and its showing 12k minutes used on it.
    This is for verizon phones.
    on the screen dial pad #.#786 this will bring up the life timer screen, at the bottom is an options button click on it and it will ask for password I typed in 000000 then it will say resetting radios. I have to warn you before you do this though it will totally reset whole phone internet everything, also when the splash screen comes up it will look like your phone is bricked give it a good 30 minutes to reload before you start getting worried. After your phone totally reboots check the life timer it should say 0 at least mine does.

p.s. i had to call verizon for them to reset my internet.
    If you hard reset the phone it'll reset the lift timer as well, as if you're taking out of the box for the first time.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    If you hard reset the phone it'll reset the lift timer as well, as if you're taking out of the box for the first time.
    Hard resetting wont change it I just experimented with that a few minutes ago atleast on my treo it didn't.