1.    #1  
    This morning my alarm program didn't go off but when I looked at it, it was running there was just no sound. Then I tried to play some MP3's on Windows Media Player and none of them would play. Other sounds work on the treo but the MP3's won't.

Has anyone had this happen and know how to fix it? I'm not sure what could have caused it either.

Thanks
    Depends what you mean by "won't play." Is Media Playing playing the file, but you can't hear it? Or is it not opening it at all?

Check your volume w/the side keys, the top switch, and the Media player volume also (d-pad up/down to adjust it, its in a % below the media window).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Depends what you mean by "won't play." Is Media Playing playing the file, but you can't hear it? Or is it not opening it at all?

Check your volume w/the side keys, the top switch, and the Media player volume also (d-pad up/down to adjust it, its in a % below the media window).
    Thanks for your answer.

The media player plays the file but there is no sound when it does. The same thing happens for other programs I have that play MP3's. I checked both of those things and it was all the way up. And, strangely, the phone plays any other kind of sound file other than MP3.
    Global Posts
    1,025 Global Posts
    Try resetting the device. Could just be a problematic driver.