Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I had thought about the keys spelling treo just wasn't sure how it would read being so small... if you like i can try
  2.    #22  
    Hmm i like the clarity of the letters but I don't like the looks if that E
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #23  
    Throw some fade at edges of letters and change my stupid E
    I think that would be a keeper.
    My MGI PhotoSuit is not working on my PC.
    Are you up to making it look right Fearthefox ?
    i'll do my best
  5.    #25  
    Hows this....done with illustrator...then to an icon program.
  7.    #27  
    I like it.do you think the black key letters would look better in darker color?
    do you mean the "T" & "e"??? make them darker?

this time i made the "T" & "e" lighter, removed drop shadow... I think this one looks better.
    Last edited by fearthefox; 03/03/2007 at 05:55 PM.
  9.    #29  
    yes.
    kind of like you aviator.
    What do you think
  10.    #30  
    if the dark key are darker black then throw dark dark grey letter color
    i just did one like you suggested...light keys dark letters...
    Ok, I can now build icon resource files. Here is MortIcons.exe. Copy it to \Windows and set your shortcut to point to the icon resource.

Example shortcut string.
    "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MortScript\Treo Keylight.mscr"?MortIcons.exe,-108

Works great. There are only two icons in it now at id 107 and 108. Give me more!
    The tricky part was removing compression on the icons. Were they made in Vista? Can you save uncompressed fearthefox? It would make my process easier.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Ok, I can now build icon resource files. Here is MortIcons.exe. Copy it to \Windows and set your shortcut to point to the icon resource.

Example shortcut string.
    "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MortScript\Treo Keylight.mscr"?MortIcons.exe,-108

Works great. There are only two icons in it now at id 107 and 108. Give me more!
    The tricky part was removing compression on the icons. Were they made in Vista? Can you save uncompressed fearthefox? It would make my process easier.
    hannip you are the best!!!!!
    here is your file updated hannip....this has two different version of the keylight icon...

what icons would you like next???
    Attached Files Attached Files
  15.    #35  
    fearthefox icon# 2 looks perfect on my treo.
    Thanks so much
    it is the least i could do for you guys.... any suggestions for other icons to be created... maybe an icon request thread...LOL
  17.    #37  
    That would be outstanding.hannip has built a great family here.It would be great if you would be a part of it.
    So we could use a reg setting to hold the versoin of MortIcons.exe so that installers can compare and replace the file or not.

[HKLM\Software\Apps\Mort's MortScript]
    IconVersion 1.0
    Maybe scottymoto would like a nice icon for TreoVibe.

Hehe, maybe we could create a cab install of the Fun with MortScript favorites and give them all icons where applicable. A best of bundle.
  20.    #40  
    Im sure he would
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast