Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
       #1  
    ...start checking ebay. I had been checking several times a day for the last week or so and didn't really see anything. I was all set to go to the store and pay $619 (crazy, I know) when I decided to check ebay one more time. I ended up scoring a brand-new Verizon 700wx for $350!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is legit (I payed with AMEX via PayPal just in case) but the guy has great feedback and he's sending it out tomorrow morning . There was another 700wx for Verizon on there as well (no Buy It Now option though) so it looks like these are starting to make their way onto ebay.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    ...start checking ebay. I had been checking several times a day for the last week or so and didn't really see anything. I was all set to go to the store and pay $619 (crazy, I know) when I decided to check ebay one more time. I ended up scoring a brand-new Verizon 700wx for $350!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is legit (I payed with AMEX via PayPal just in case) but the guy has great feedback and he's sending it out tomorrow morning . There was another 700wx for Verizon on there as well (no Buy It Now option though) so it looks like these are starting to make their way onto ebay.

    If u havent used the wx yet you are in for a big treat I got mine last week and I am impresses so far no soft or hard resets. The memory is the big thing I can finally run programs without any worries of freezing up.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
  3. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
       #3  
    The added memory is what I'm really looking forward to. It's funny because I wasn't really having any memory problems until the wx came out - that's when my w starting acting up (I guess it was a sign or something). I'm just stoked I got such a good deal on it - I don't have to extend my contract, I can save my upgrade for when/if something really great comes out, and I'll sell my w on ebay. After all that the wx will probably only cost me 100-$150 or so - not bad I think. It's going to be a real pain in the a$$ reinstalling and reconfiguring everything but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    The added memory is what I'm really looking forward to. It's funny because I wasn't really having any memory problems until the wx came out - that's when my w starting acting up (I guess it was a sign or something). I'm just stoked I got such a good deal on it - I don't have to extend my contract, I can save my upgrade for when/if something really great comes out, and I'll sell my w on ebay. After all that the wx will probably only cost me 100-$150 or so - not bad I think. It's going to be a real pain in the a$$ reinstalling and reconfiguring everything but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

    Did you talk to verizon and try to get one from them without paying thats kinda of what I did. I got the wx model last week after talking to the verizon executive team on the west coast.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
  5. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    Did you talk to verizon and try to get one from them without paying thats kinda of what I did. I got the wx model last week after talking to the verizon executive team on the west coast.
    I did - the best I could have gotten it for was $399 since my NE2 isn't up until November. If I upgraded now, my NE2 would be reset and I'd obviously have to renew my contract for 2 years as well. If I waited until November I could have gotten it for $199, but I don't want to wait because I'm hoping that there will be something better available by then. It's much better this way because I don't have to extend my contract. I don't have any plans to leaved Verizon but I hate being locked into a contract anyway.
  6. #6  
    makes sense but if i were you i would've talked to the executive team first. The cs at verizon are almost like monkeys. I found out talking to the exec team is way better then the monkeys plus they have the ability to do almost anything at verizon. I myself talk to them instead of calling 611 or have tech problems also they assigned me to a person who handles all my problems as well so its always nice to talk to the same person instead to talking to a different person evrytime I call 611.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
  7. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
       #7  
    What's the number for the executive team?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    What's the number for the executive team?
    It all depends on where you are i'm in az but if you call the verizon headquarters they can give it to you. Their philosiphy is if you intend to call the president of verizon then you really need some sort of real customer service help. Verizon Communications
    Corporate Headquarters
    140 West Street
    New York, NY 10007

    Telephone: 800-621-9900

    This is the number I called and the switch board operator was able to get the contact number to who I needed to talk too.

    psywzrd sent you a pm
    Last edited by sschlesinger; 03/01/2007 at 04:15 PM.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.

Posting Permissions