Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Ok Rob. Time to tell us about your BT500. I'm still trying to find a headset that works well without any dropouts. I have even got a new Treo 700wx (that would be #1) and the new one still drops out and Verizon wants to try to send me a refurb. What the hell is going on with this?
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  2.    #42  
    Actually, I got so fed up with the crappy BT that I called Palm direct. They swapped out my phone, and the BT actually works well with the BT500! But I have to exchange the replacement for another because the keyboard sticks...

BTY, Palm admits to knowing about the problem, their excuse was that they cannot reproduce this issue on any of their own phones. So I told them that they could buy mine back for $600 bucks so they can have a test phone to work on, but needless to say, they didn't want to take me up on the offer.

Thanks, Palm, :-(
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Ok Rob. Time to tell us about your BT500. I'm still trying to find a headset that works well without any dropouts. I have even got a new Treo 700wx (that would be #1) and the new one still drops out and Verizon wants to try to send me a refurb. What the hell is going on with this?
    The BT500V is just as bad as the Moto HS-850 was. Same issues; static, frequent disconnects. I cannot recommend it for the VZW WX. I am 100% frustrated/fed-up/disgusted/disappointed by the VZW WX BT performance.
    Last edited by robdam; 03/22/2007 at 06:41 PM.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    The BT500V is just as bad as the Moto HS-850 was. Same issues; static, frequent disconnects. I cannot recommend it for the VZW WX. I am 100% frustrated/fed-up/disgusted/disappointed by the VZW WX BT performance.
    I've had only one BT "Issue" with the Jawbone so far. It refused to pick up a call. Of course, when i tried to answer from the Treo itself, I noticed I had only enough of a signal to get the ring, but nothing for voice. I power cycled the headset, moved to where I had a signal, and everything was fine. I have had zero hiccups with it aside from that. The cost is the only down side.

NYC with Tribute in Light - April 10, 2002
    It's only 70" wide. I should have shot it for my 700wx instead of the wall!
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I love the Treo 700wx but I am truly considering yelling at a store manager and possibly switching to the xv6700 or going back to my 700w and waiting until May to get the XV6800. This is getting so f**ked up.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    either a Moto H700 with no disco issues. I also use a Gennum NXZen 5500 (AWESOME HEADSET!) with no issues on my WX.
    I have used a BT500 (not BT500v) for over a year.
    Works great with my Treo 700W.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Ditto that. I was a frustrated BT headset user but after Dr. Hannip's Amazing A2DP Tonic I'm BTing me arse off!

Hi

I did the Hannip stack A2DP and my BT headset still get disconnected intermittently. Also the volume is very low and I can't increase it. Can anyone help a furstrated user? I am using the 700w w/ Jabra XJ10.
    I love my Bluetake iPhono Plus headphones. I bought mine with the dongle, but no longer need it. Do a Google search for reviews!
    I have a 700wx and I use the Jabra BT500. I applied the A2DP BT stack awhile ago. I haven't had any disconnect issues. I normally wear my device on my right hip, with the headset on my left. I do get some static at times, but I just move the phone over to my left and the static clears up.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123