1.    #1  
    Does the A2DP implementation work well on the 750? Or is it plagued by chronic problems (dropping out sound skipping) like the TyTn etc..?

What are the headsets that people know work well? (Stereo headphones for Mp3 and making calls etc..)

I would appreciate any input

Thanks
    Yes it works well. But if you ask me, so does the TyTn. Never skips, unless I get a phone call/email, which is understandable due to the CPU load when using a2dp.

Did you make these registry changes:

HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Bluetooth/A2DP/Settings:

UseJointStereo=0
    BitPool=58
    MaxSupportedBitPool=80

I use the Moto 820's and love them
  3.    #3  
    The 820's are not stereo headphones though

They are just normal bluetooth headsets designed for handsfree talking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    BitPool=58
    MaxSupportedBitPool=80
    Those numbers are way too high for the 750. Perhaps if you do nothing else while playing music you wont skip. I had to settle for a bitpool of 32 fro the best performance/sound while multi-tasking.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970. Stereo bluetooth earbuds with tiny receiver and phone handsfree usage also. To be honest, haven't bothered to test with the 750 but they should fine there also. Has bluetooth 2.0 with automatic pairing multipoint support for any devices that support it.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by cam05 View Post
    The 820's are not stereo headphones though

They are just normal bluetooth headsets designed for handsfree talking?
    Moto HT820's....wireless stereo headset

http://direct.motorola.com/ens/BTSte...A&language=ENS
    I have issues when I stream video via ORB and use my BT Stereo Headphones (Spiders) for audio - the audio stays consistent, but my video starts to get very choppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I have issues when I stream video via ORB and use my BT Stereo Headphones (Spiders) for audio - the audio stays consistent, but my video starts to get very choppy.
    Get yourself a Sling! No issues at all with video and/or audio. Plus, you don't have to rely on your PC!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  9.    #9  
    I heard slingplayer won't output via Bluetooth
    You heard wrong.