1.    #1  
    Mortscript is a scripting language for Windows Mobile (Regular & Smartphone) that is both powerful & full-featured. It's allowed us to switch off our keyboard lights, one-handedly operate our devices and even allow us to elect how we want our devices to vibrate:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=1209898

The issue is that we have all these scripts and they're all bunched up that huge thread. We propose a subforum, created under the Windows Mobile Applications forum, for scripts so that each script and the modifications to each can be maintained in single, organized threads.
    I agree...I've almost stopped reading the mortscript thread because its so fragmented.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Me too
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Me three. Great work and scripts but too hard to keep up with the ever growing list of add-ons.
    me four
    until the request is granted or if the request is denied, we can always create new threads at our leisure. if we're smart, we're perfectly capable of starting threads with titles like:

"MortScript KeyLight Application"
    "Mortscript for Newbies"
    "MortScript for PowerUsers"
    "MortScript for President"

... etc.

-- JDC

[e-signature sent via desktop dinosaur running an automated MortScript Ver 4.0 RC9 commanded to execute with a mouseclick that effectively adds precious milliseconds on top of my otherwise productive day. ]
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91

I'll move some threads inabit.

Note: also shared with WMExperts forums.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Awesome!
  9.    #9  
    Sweet! Crackin', we gets
  10.    #10  
    Hey Septimus, could you allow the 'IMG' tag to work in the new Dev/Script forum?

It'd be nice for screenshots as we'll be posting them often, I'm sure
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    Hey Septimus, could you allow the 'IMG' tag to work in the new Dev/Script forum?

It'd be nice for screenshots as we'll be posting them often, I'm sure
    Nein!

Well, maybe. We're doing some behind-the-scenes work on the boards right now, so I'll tack looking into that on to the list.
    right on.... thank you
    I feel like a happy pappy. My Fun with MortScript thread is all grown up and having children if its own.
    This is awesome. It'll be so much easier to find specific scripts once this subforum gets rolling. (And maybe we'll get some developers like xda-dev... ooh that'd be nice).

Edit: And kudos to g-funk for actually making the request!
    Last edited by kaiguy; 03/01/2007 at 10:13 PM.
    It's just fun with mortscript hannip
    You have built a mortscript family f,sure
    Phil C
    So, um.... who's the....

mother?

Im must take that back.
    just joking my friend
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/05/2007 at 06:31 PM.