1.    #1  
    All, I cannot figure out how to enable the voicemail buttons via the touch screen while I am on a call. I do not have the screen locked (via keyguard.) I have assigned all the buttons to keypad options (the save is #9, etc.)

I can access these via the keypad but cannot figure out how to enable these via the touchscreen and I am convinced I have done this in the past.

Thanks
    nope, doesn't exist on the 750, only the sprint wx... you have to use the soft keys... I smell my next MortScript
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    oops, my bad..thinking of onscreen options for mute/speaker etc...

4.    #4  
    interesting... i could have sworn I've used these before via a stylus.
    you have to input the numbers like 7 for delete, 1 for play & etc.
  6.    #6  
    I got that part. I've put the numbers in on the speed dial set up screen.

Let me clarify..., my issue is not the set-up. I have them assigned properly and can use the icons via the keypad just fine. I want to know if there is a way to point the stylus to the "save" button (which is assigned to #9) and have it work.
    ok. tested this. You're right, you can't tap on the icons with the stylus...but just use the Dpad left/right and use the center button to activate them rather than using the keyboard keys..unless you already knew that