1.    #1  
    Ok, so this may have been mentioned already, but when listening with pmp over bt I can now uae the power button and turn off the screen completely and the music still plays. Had to post as this was a HUGE pet peev(sp?) of mine.
    yeah, I notice that too. It's awesome
  3.    #3  
    It's amazing how much Sprint crippled this phone and it had to be intentional.

Thanks again hannip for your work on fixing it. Has actually lowered my daily stress.
    cool! I would've kept turning the screen off with AE. So this works with both bluetooth & wired headsets?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    cool! I would've kept turning the screen off with AE. So this works with both bluetooth & wired headsets?
    Haven't tried my corded earbuds since installing the a2dp. Just been using the BT stereo headphones.

edited to add: I doubt it will affect the wired headphones as it pauses windows media player when playing music throught the built-in speaker upon hitting the power button.
    I guess I cant get this to work with my BT motorolla H700? I tried with no success.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by suds2007 View Post
    I guess I cant get this to work with my BT motorolla H700? I tried with no success.
    The stereo over BT or the WMP playing while turned "off" and listetning over BT?
    You answered in the other thread. Sorry for the cross post. The h700 will not work. Its not stereo. All I can get it to do is phone calls....on and off. That sucks. Palm should have fixed that. No voice command either.