Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    They are not the most comfortable and the sound is a tad low, IMO. However, it is nice to be able to put my phone in a secure location, listen to music/slingplayer/audiobooks, and take calls.

Jabra filled another technology void -- again. I expect that in a year or less there will be better offerings under $70. I shopped around for the best price and I'm pleased I didn't wait for competition to bring the prices down.
    I had comfort issues until I realized that the ear loop is adjustable. The ones on my Samsung were not adjustable so I assumed the Jabra's weren't either. Once adjusted they are very comfortable.
    You are quite right, hannip. A little adjustment was all that was needed. They also work quite well with my laptop using Skype. It is nice having the headset paired up to both my laptop and my Treo at the same time. I was surprised that it didn't get confused!
    When I first purchased the BT8010s everything worked smoothly. Now whenever I use a2dp everything works fine for about 5 minutes, then I hear a burst of static and the audio stops. I know the headphones are still paired because incoming calls are received and I can pause and resume media player from the headset, I just cant hear the audio. If in bluetooth settings I reselect "Set as Wireless Stereo" I will get another few minutes of sound before the problem repeats. Ive tried repairing the headset and reinstalling the bluetooth stack and the problem remains. Anyone have any ideas?
    Seems like a month has gone by...is this headset worth trying?
    bump
    I'm interested too. I was thinking about buying one when it first came out but then I got a little hesitant.

Are there any BT issues with hannip's a2dp BT stack? How's the sound, etc?
    Well, i just grabbed a pair from a verizon wireless store...installed hannip's BT stack and was paired in 20 minutes. Thanks again Hannip. I will try and test drive a little more this week.
    Anymore updates on this headset?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Does this headset disconnect and reconnect on anyone's VZW Treo 700wx?
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234