1.    #1  
    ...so I've been trying the different Pocket IE add-ons (PIEplus, SPB Pocket Plus, MultiIE), and they each seem to improve on the functionality of the built-in browser -- and in some ways return some of the great one-handed browsing that I had with my previous Treos (I'm one of the many Treo-geeks that traveled the entire CDMA upgrade path: 300 => 600 => 650 => 700p/wx). For the most part, I've gotten comfortable enough with the slightly different ways that PIE wants to treat scrolling and link-hopping vs. Blazer... but does anyone know how to navigate links on mobile-version websites using the dial pad numbers? For example, on any Palm-based Treo I've used, Google would default to a mobile/wap version of its search site, giving me a results page with a 1-9 number next to each result. Pressing the corresponding number on the dial-pad or keyboard would take me to that link. The same was true for the mobile versions of Gmail, Yahoo, Sprint, etc... But when I visit a similar site on my WX, the dial-pad navigation does nothing (that I know of).

I've searched the forum for a solution, but it looks like I'm the only one who misses this functionality? Anybody else?
    I second that motion. I miss clicking links simply by dialing what number they were on the dial pad like I did on my Treo 650.
    option key + the number works I think but not real handy
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I just find the 5-way works for me, even better than using a dial pad number. To me, navving with the 5-way from link to link is easier than hitting a specific number (1 through 6 or whatever). But that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    option key + the number works I think but not real handy

nope. not on mine. Oh well. back to the drawing board...
  6.    #6  
    Hmm... Option-number doesn't work when I try it. But even if it did, its also not very one-handed. I'll admit: I have a bad habit of checking on things while driving (haha). Having had Treos for forever, I can use MOST of the keyboard one-handed without looking (much like those teenagers that can text message at nearly 80 wpm while not looking at their cell phone, and simultaneously holding a conversation with someone standing near by) -- but I get tripped up if you throw a modifier key in there.
    My bad, I guess it doesn't

Blazer's navigation scheme is still the best IMO, Up/Down on the dpad scrolling by page and right/left on the Dpad scrolling across links...haven't found any way to do this on WM yet..the closest I can get is the reverse with a Reg hack, where right/left scrolls pages and up/down scroll links...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."