1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I have not installed any programs in a while. It seems that my memory constantly decreases by a few MB per week. I delete cookies, cache, messages and what not and that only deletes a portion of the amount. What else on the phone creates files that cause for memory to decrease? I only have 5MB left and I can guarnatee in a week from now itll be about 2-3MB, even if I delete all of the obvious (Messages, cookies, cache) that won't cover everything, so my questions is what else is on the phone that causes that?

Thanks!

EDIT:
    Problem solved.. EI cache was the culprit.
    Last edited by xDennis; 02/28/2007 at 03:03 AM.
    Dr. Dennis
    Need your teeth pulled, PM me discounts for treo users
  2.    #2  
    Okay,
    I used a program called MemMaid to try to figure out where this probelm was coming from.. Aparently I wasnt cleaning IE Cache properly. 17MB was cleaned from the IE cache!! Incredible..

Thanks anyway!
    Dr. Dennis
    Are you referring to storage or program memory? If it's storage memory that dwindles and you've cleaned out a lot of stuff, make sure you empty the deleted e-mails folder and deleted MMS folder. Sometimes friends send me these really big e-mail attachments (videos) and even though I delete them, they stay in the deleted folder and in the storage memory and slow things down. Empty the deleted e-mails folder. Oxios or a soft-reset cleans up the lost program memory.
    can you tell me how to clear the cache and delete old folders on the phone
    Quote Originally Posted by cathylk621 View Post
    can you tell me how to clear the cache and delete old folders on the phone
    Download the memaid demo and try it out. I use it all the time to clean out the clutter and it has an option to soft reset your device. Well worth the bucks.
  6.    #6  
    Yes,
    Download Memaid the demo will get the job done!
    Dr. Dennis