Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    yep, I'll take the blame, but you can fix it. lol
  2.    #162  
    You could do it better lol
    If need be.
    I'm using the combined builds with no problems.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Ok, Thanks. I'll try the tomtom stealth.
    What I mean by blck dimmed mode is; When I turn the back lights off while in WMP the keays are off, but the screen looks black, but still has backlikght on. not noticable in the daylight, looks like it is off, but at night the screen is lit up, but black.
    know what I mean?
  4.    #164  
    If you want screen Sleep when using WMP use the toggle feature in WMP.I have my assigned to the T key.I have WMP active ,press the T key and backlight goes out completely/Screen sleep .Then press T key to wake up screen/backlight out of sleep.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Thats what I am using. Same hot key too "t". It used to sleep (completely off) now it goes black, but with backlight behind it. Hard to explain. No biggie, I was just curious. i guess I am the only one.
    I will delete the script and try again.
  6.    #166  
    hmm not having that happen on mine or anyone using that Ive heard .The first release was a little raw but that was addressed in the final build posted .It may be your device.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Nope, not my device...It's me LOL
    Sorry guys, When I deleted the first version of the app apparently I missed a file. Just saw it when I went to delete the current version. Works fine now.
    Sorry to be a bother.
  8.    #168  
    Good deal audicy
    I got led alert I cab downloaded finished last night. worth a view,

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=138919
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I just came across something interesting. The original keylight app from Pocketmax has been updated. It states:
    v1.03: What's new

Major improvement for Treo 700/750, no screen flash any more!!
    Given the timing of this release, I would assume that Bruce has taken the Slinghann findings and incorporated it into his app. I think the treocentral mortscript community is having an impact on other WM developers. Kudos to you guys.

Edit: Just FYI, I'm not endorsing the pocketmax program. Just bringing to light that your efforts are being noticed outside of this community.
    Last edited by kaiguy; 03/14/2007 at 04:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I just came across something interesting. The original keylight app from Pocketmax has been updated. It states:

Given the timing of this release, I would assume that Bruce has taken the Slinghann findings and incorporated it into his app. I think the treocentral mortscript community is having an impact on other WM developers. Kudos to you guys.

Edit: Just FYI, I'm not endorsing the pocketmax program. Just bringing to light that your efforts are being noticed outside of this community.
    Thanks for the info... I installed the new version and it works great. I'm glad to see our scripters are influencing the developers out there to do right by the community!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  11.    #171  
    Kaiguy I believe that as well.
    I remember once upon a time when visits to treocentral were not wx/w software friendly for example,
    Tuff no ones going to build it.
    Get Phone Alarm.
    It will never happen.
    Go to XDA
    hmmm not good answers to get f,sure
    With hannip taking the time for the members building led alert came mortscript..
    That has changed the playing field when it comes to software and how we use it giving us more out of are WM treo.
    When it comes to pocketmax,
    Bruce told me keylight control could not be built with mortscript some time back so I proved him wrong with (keylight manager)
    We now have Treo Keylight with a customized icon built for the treo.
    It's only going to get better. There's some great talent in WM Developers (And Mortscript) forums

Thanks for the support

Phil C
    Keylight is awesome!!! big ups!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789