Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Wow. You guys are the best.

Thanks for all your time and hard work!!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Very cool program, thanks!

Though, now that I've mapped the left hold button to keylight, how do I get voice command to work?
  3.    #83  
    There are a couple scripts in the (Fun With Mortscript) thread you may want to look at
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132525
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    The keylight utility thats been out there for so long is junk-Pmax keylight turns your today screen backlight into a Christmas tree light when you turn keylights off and on with screen blink.

Now thats a pretty good reason for us to create a better keylight utility don't you think?
    The Pocketmax utility has been out for barely a month, so Im not sure why you say its been out for so long.

As for the Christmas tree light issue, not sure what you are talking about. When turning off the kb light, my screen does not go out momentarily at all. When turning on the keylight, the screen goes out for, perhaps, a 5 tenths of a second. Never had a problem with that, and based on the reception it got in the forum, it seems everyone is quite happy with it.

Anyway, it seems I've answered my own question regarding voice recorder...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...6&postcount=62
    Has anyone tried to map the link to using AE Buttons? For some reason when I try, it says it can't find the program but when I map it to a button using the settings menu, it works just fine. Kind of strange.
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    The Pocketmax utility has been out for barely a month, so Im not sure why you say its been out for so long.

62[/url]
    I don't know what to say gojeda.hmm You may want to download Pocket Max keylight released on October 23/06 .Would you be good enough to review for all of us. Compare how Slinghann Treo Keylight and Pocketmax below preform on your Treo.
    http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=3209.0

Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/01/2007 at 08:22 AM.
    After having installed the latest version of Slinghann Treo Keylight (many thanks, slingbox and hannip) my screen dims after about 5-7 seconds of no activity. Is this part of the program, and if so, can I disable it?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I don't know what to say gojeda.hmm You may want to download Pocket Max keylight released on October 23/06 .Would you be good enough to review for all of us. Compare how Slinghann Treo Keylight and Pocketmax below preform on your Treo.
    http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=3209.0

Phil C
    No need....I know guys do good work. What I am really after is to load mortscript for the keylight control as well as the voice recorder control. I have a problem installing mortscript for just one function. I can't seem to get hannip's mortscript voicerecorder script to work as it spits back errors.
    It should not mess with your backlight timeout. Just go to your settings and adjust your backlight timeout to what you want.
    Bug report. Slingbox are you listening? I'm too busy to look into this right now.

Programs that toggle the display do not work nicely with Treo Keylight. You can duplicate this by adding a ToggleDisplay(off) right after the ToggleDisplay(on) in the script. The keylights will never turn off.
  11.    #91  
    pc Browser slow today
    PM on the way
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    No need....I know guys do good work. What I am really after is to load mortscript for the keylight control as well as the voice recorder control. I have a problem installing mortscript for just one function. I can't seem to get hannip's mortscript voicerecorder script to work as it spits back errors.
    What exactly are you doing? PM me. I'm busy today so I might not be able to look at it for a while.
  13.    #93  
    see
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/01/2007 at 09:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    It should not mess with your backlight timeout. Just go to your settings and adjust your backlight timeout to what you want.
    Thanks!
  15.    #95  
    Great example hannip.When you have the time give me the name of the program the example is based on then I can tinker the script to suit looking at reg change of program operation.

UPDATE CORRECTION CORRECTION

If you have keylights turned off When tomtom nav active then turn keylights on the App does not shut down.Your back to your today screen and must tap icon for tomtom to be visable .

So make sure you have your keylight state were you want it before starting tomtom app and your good to go on that end.

Slingmedia
    media player
    has no problem
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/01/2007 at 02:11 PM. Reason: UPDATE-CORRECTION CORRECTION-BUG
    ^ my Windows Media Player turns on the backlight of the keyboard when I turn off the screen. I have the backlight for the keyboard disabled before I open the program.
  17.    #97  
    not seen that.
    I have keylights off.I then start media player-keylights stay off
    media player kicks in screen dim then turns screen backlight off.
    I tap screen-Screen backlight comes on.
    Keylights stay off.

are you using PA that has a version of keylight preinstalled or pocketmax keylight while using the treo keylight posted in this thread?
    not seen that.
    I have keylights off.I then start media player-keylights stay off
    media player kicks in screen dim then turns screen backlight off.
    I tap screen-Screen backlight comes on.
    Keylights stay off.

are you using PA that has a version of keylight preinstalled or pocketmax keylight while using the treo keylight posted in this thread?
    I am just using the version of the keylight posted in this thread....
  19.    #99  
    very odd f,sure.That makes no sence and should not happen.
    Any users of this keylight program please step up and let us know if this is happening to you as well and what 3rd party app you have running it with.
    update,
    hmm this may be out there but if media player was running in backround-not on but still active when you installed treo keylight that may be the problem
  20.    #100  
    Can Anyone Using Treo Keylight That Is Having Problems With Keeping Keylights Off And On Please Speak Up.There,s been over 200 hundred downloads in total.