Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    All of the scripts are in the REMINDER folder located in MORTSCRIPT folder.
    The Reminder Alert folder is located in My documents which is your ring alert folder for easy change of alert sound.
    If you want to change the alert sound simply sync your treo to PC,
    find the alert sound of your choosing then rename it Reminder.Drop it into Reminder Alert folder located in MY Documents.
    You now have a diffrent reminder sound.
    P.S
    Cody this is the first version released giving this feature using mortscript.The next build will be much more advanced giving the user alert reminder change on the fly.

Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/28/2007 at 08:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Stupid question:

"Turn keylights off and on using left treo hold key , shortcut provided in
    start menu or programs menu "

What is the left treo hold key?
    Located on the Left Side of the Phone in the Middle Small Oval Button.

Kokkos
    Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
    Thanks Slingbox/hannip for your hard work on these Registry Mods.

Very Clean,

Kokkos
    Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Stupid question:

"Turn keylights off and on using left treo hold key , shortcut provided in
    start menu or programs menu "

What is the left treo hold key?
    That would be the button under you volume button.
    The steps to assign a program to Buttons ,
    Start/Settings/Buttons. then select button you want to run treo keylight
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    sorry for asking again but how do is turn off the reminder?? and back on again??
  6.    #66  
    you clear voice mail/text message/or missed call.Remider will then stop.
    To turn off and on on the fly will be in the nex build.If you dont want to hear reminder you can drop a silent rigetone into the Remider Alert folder.
  7.    #67  
    Remember guys this is the first build Reminder1.1 and very basic when it comes to user interface .It does achieve what many users have been striving for without using PA.The next build will be much more user friendly with choices-diffrent alert sounds for v-mail/miseed call/sms with alert change on the fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Turn your keylight off and on with slinghann treo keylight with NO screen blink like Pocket max keylight.
    Developers-Slingbox/hannip

Turn keylights off and on using left treo hold key , shortcut provided in
    start menu or programs menu

Contents of zip file below
    #########################
    Mortscript RC9 cab file
    Slinghann treo keylight cab file
    REEDME install direction

Enjoy

Phil C
    Hannip Trimmed down this script to perfection updated 1:35 am 2/27/07
    This script kicks pocket max keylight to the curve.

####################################################
    REMINDER ALERT FOR MISSED CALLS/VOICE MAIL/SMS TEXT MESSAGE IS HERE
    Developers-Scottymomo/hannip/Slingbox
    Reminder sound will be heard every 2 min untill messages and missed calls are cleared.
    Contents in zip
    ############################
    Mortscript RC9 cab file
    Fun with mort reminder 1.1
    Readme install directions

Enjoy
    Phil C

Hannip, is this the same mortscript that you gave me for the A2DP fix? If so, then I dont need to load it again, correct? Or, does the cab need to be loaded with the keylight cab?
  9.    #69  
    Im not hannip but im sure he would give you the most up to date version- RC9 for your A2DP.
    You will not need to download it again
    the above post is kind of where my questions have been going.

thanks sling for your answers, but I don't think you understand my questions.

1. I don't have anything in my mortscript folder. you said "All of the scripts are in the REMINDER folder located in MORTSCRIPT folder" which I don't have a REMINDER folder located in MORTSCRIPT folder. I was thinking that you guys included a copy of mortscript in with the zip for those who didn't have the app. maybe this is the part that i'm missing that was suppost to create the REMINDER folder located in MORTSCRIPT folder.

bottom line is I don't have this folder. all I did was unzip the file you gave us, and installed the reminder 1.1 cab. I did do the other cab cause I already had mort.

does this make any better since?
  11.    #71  
    very odd cody.The cab file path sends The REMINDER folder to the mortscript folder.
    You do have your mortscript folder in programs correct.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    I installed treo light. it oprerates much smoother than keylight did.

great work guys
    What's the difference betten pocketMax Keylight and this one?
  14.    #74  
    This one runs much smoother then Pocket max keylight
    Slinghann version doesnt pull drivers
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I also wanted the voice recorder thing. I asked hannip if it could be incorporated into the multiswitch script and he said it couldn't. maybe with the newer c9 version it's possible. I don't know though cause I don't write scripts. I just install them. lol.
    Hang on. Hannip wrote a script to start the voice recorder:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...6&postcount=62

Are you saying this can't be implemented into a multiswitch script? What would be preventing the mutliswitch from either running or calling this script?
    When did I say that Cody? What were the specific requirements?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    When did I say that Cody? What were the specific requirements?
    I don't know. I searched the site and couldn't find anything. I think it may have been an sms conversation about the thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...rd#post1182684

I very well could have just misunderstood you. I do that sometimes when we talk about things I don't understand. lol. like when you said something about "key sequence" in the thread I link here. you sometimes forget your talking to an *****. lol

anyhow. great work guys. I just wish I could write scripts with you guys. maybe someday. lol

cody
    Oh, when you are in the notes app there is a toggle to turn on the record bar. Without closing the notes app it can't easily determine the toggle state. Although I didn't check to see if some reg setting is flipped when the recorder is toggled on. The record.mscr that I wrote closes the Notes app if it is running then starts it back up again so that it is in a known state.

If all you want is your multiswitch to click on the record button when you toggle it on that is easy breezy.
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post

anyhow. great work guys. I just wish I could write scripts with you guys. maybe someday. lol

cody
    Cody it's not that hard to learn some of the basic then pick thing up as you go.There are some great example in the mortscript thread of that on my part and learning more every day.I was clueless on how to use reg edit software 3 months ago.
    You can write scripts cody
    Hannip, Slingbox; excellent job.