Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    hmm, cody's not so eager to be the first tonight.

Hey sling, can you whip up a version that combines the led script and reminder script so I don't have two scripts in my startup folder?
  2.    #42  
    hmmm.I was thinking of tying the different reminder choices into a future script with user interface kind of like keylight manager.
    By the way there is some rumers out there that you are going to be doing mortscript podcast.Is there any truth to this
    um, that's the first I heard of it.
  4.    #44  
    Somthing to think about then.
  5.    #45  
    Cody got scared of that RC9 .lol JK
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    hmmm.I was thinking of tying the different reminder choices into a future script with user interface kind of like keylight manager.
    Yeah, you should make an alerts.ini file with settings for the type of alerts (led, audible, vibrate), what wav to play for each alert, how often to play the alert and for how long. Quiet hours, etc. Build a UI around this ini file so the user can change at will any time.

When can you have this done?
  7.    #47  
    It would take me about 3 weeks because of lack of understanding of timer scripts.Scotty may want to take that task on.It would take you about 8 hours
    hmm maybe you can take up such a great project also adding that killer red led blink so many are striving for...
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yeah, you should make an alerts.ini file with settings for the type of alerts (led, audible, vibrate), what wav to play for each alert, how often to play the alert and for how long. Quiet hours, etc. Build a UI around this ini file so the user can change at will any time.

When can you have this done?
    hmm how about knock that blur out of the reminder box located in sounds.Tie a script into that controlling different reminder sounds turn off the reminder alert we don't want active
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks a lot sling and hannip, you guys are awesome...well i still trying to understand on how to get started in writing scripts...ohh btw sling what are you using to make cab files...thanks in advanced...
    well, I can't be first all the time.

I'm definitely not scared. c9-c3... it's all the same to me. I have the best backup files, a restore is only seconds. lol

you guys may not realize, but some of us sleep at night. lol

anyhow, great job guys. I will be installing within the hour. I suppose this works fine with the led up that I already have running? if you guys could get some kind of profile switching thing, a way to set a timed keylight on or off, this would rock. I just reinstalled phone alarm so it will switch the keylight automatically. sometimes I forget. I need all the battery I can get durring the day. lol.

you guys rock.... thanks, cody
    Last edited by codyppc; 02/28/2007 at 06:56 AM.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Well, this is a good utility - but since there is already a keylight utility out there, how about something more useful like using Mortscript to program the side-function button so that it fires up voice-recorder?
    ok, tell me if this is right. I have a new "reminder" thing in my startup folder, but not in the mortscript folder. I did get the reminder folder in my documents.

I just though all these scripts had to be in the mort folder.

thanks, cody
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok, tell me if this is right. I have a new "reminder" thing in my startup folder, but not in the mortscript folder. I did get the reminder folder in my documents.

I just though all these scripts had to be in the mort folder.

thanks, cody
    The new folder created in your My Documents folder has a alert ringtone called Reminder in it.
    I added that folder so the user could change the reminder beep .If you want diffrent alert sound simple find a ringtone,rename it Reminder and drop in that folder.
    This is the first mort program script to offer this feature so we are in the build stage.The newer release will have rintone reminder choice,alert timer and so on.
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/28/2007 at 07:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    Well, this is a good utility - but since there is already a keylight utility out there, how about something more useful like using Mortscript to program the side-function button so that it fires up voice-recorder?
    the pocket keylight is suppose to be bad for our phones, or at least not very good. this treo light is better, and smoother. at least that's what there telling us. I think slingbox just wants a free bt headset like hannip. lol. jk.

I also wanted the voice recorder thing. I asked hannip if it could be incorporated into the multiswitch script and he said it couldn't. maybe with the newer c9 version it's possible. I don't know though cause I don't write scripts. I just install them. lol.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    The keylight utility thats been out there for so long is junk-Pmax keylight turns your today screen backlight into a Christmas tree light when you turn keylights off and on with screen blink.

Now thats a pretty good reason for us to create a better keylight utility don't you think?
  16.    #56  
    Cody I got my jabra BT8010 yesterday and dud there nice
    Cody I got my jabra BT8010 yesterday and dud there nice
    You going to do a mini review, let us know how they switch between handsfree/a2dp etc?
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    You going to do a mini review, let us know how they switch between handsfree/a2dp etc?
    I was going to but hannip said he would.
    The new folder created in your My Documents folder has a alert ringtone called Reminder in it.
    I added that folder so the user could change the reminder beep .If you want diffrent alert sound simple find a ringtone,rename it Reminder and drop in that folder.
    This is the first mort program script to offer this feature so we are in the build stage.The newer release will have rintone reminder choice,alert timer and so on.
    I usderstand this folder. my question is how come there is no script in the mort folder. I though all these script had to be in there forsure. sorry for the confusion.
    Stupid question:

"Turn keylights off and on using left treo hold key , shortcut provided in
    start menu or programs menu "

What is the left treo hold key?
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast