Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Here is a link that describes how to make an icon resource file. Maybe we could build one with icons for all of our favorite scripts.

http://www.gpcarreon.com/?p=18
  2.    #22  
    Cool.I wont be able to really get into it till Thursday but yes most definitely this may be are answer.
    please explain some things to me...

1. why do you need mortscript for this. I installed the app and the assigned my side key to it and it works fine.

2. how come this didn't work... I installed the treo keylight app the took my multiswitch spript and changed keylight.ink to treo keylight.ink and it wouldn't switch the new treo keylight app. I allready had mortscript. I did a soft reset and it still didn't work. I then hit the newer mortscript cab and then it started working. how come it didn't work with just changing the script to run the treo keylight app instead of the old keylight app.

3. is this included version of mortscript different than the older one I had?

4. why didn't you guys just call it "pauls keylight"?

thanks, cody
    Cody, This script is cutting edge and requires MortScript 4.0 RC9 to work. Didn't the readme mention that?
  5.    #25  
    No Joke about it being cutting edge.This Script is Perfection cody
    It's the best LED ALERT SOFTWARE Available and runs very light.

For the new thread viewer,
    If you are currently using pocket max keylight theres a driver pulled to make keylights go off.When you turn on keylights with pocketmax you get a screen blink.That screen blink is the driver becoming active.That screen blink is like pushing the off button real fast then turning on fast.This is not good for any device and theres no way around it.

With (Slinghann treo keylight) located at the 1st post of thread there is No driver pull,NO screen blink inturn smoother keylight operation is had.This adds up to
    (Better Treo performance for the long haul.)

Also adding,
    I'm working on a alert script that will give a reminder sound for /missed call,voice mail and sms.Scotty built a excellent timer script that ive tied into notifications.
    I should have that complete by weeks end.
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/27/2007 at 10:12 AM. Reason: also adding
    thanks guys. I just seen the same name to mortscript app and thought it was the same.

good work guys.
  7.    #27  
    Mort RC9 gives us more script language like toggle (on)
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Nice one guys....really nice.

Hannip - "FolderSwitch" script was...well...genius. But that little script "Recording" is just as handy as well!

It's amazing what improvements you all are creating for these devices. And now that I'm on a wx I have more buttons to assign to scripts (no more need for quick access to System Info & Oxios Hibernate!).

Thanks guys!
    This is a very nice script. Thanks slingbox
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    please explain some things to me...

4. why didn't you guys just call it "pauls keylight"?

thanks, cody
    First of all cody im glad you asked. I was going to call it Cody keylight
    To question 4
    The resion why its called "slinghann treo keylight" is that we both,,,myself and hannip have been working on this for a very long time releasing different variations of the scripts as seen in the (fun with mortscript thread).
    How I'm apart of this script,
    I came up with all of the values and script write with some great ideas and bread crumbs from hannip working on AB-keylight,Keylight manager,treo keylight manager and treo keylight mananger enhanced.Hannip was given credit in all of them.Yesterday afternoon I decided it was time to build a lighter version that gave one touch control.I had the values set yet missing one thing.That would be the toggle command so I gave hannip the PM to see if this was a possibility.He then sent me a example of toggle with value 4.From that point it was pretty simple.I built the value-extra value into the toggle then released it under the name..."SlingHann Treo Keylight"
    It was then posted and worked like a champ.Hannip got to looking at the script a little closer .He then utalizing the mort Toggle (on) command trimed down the script.I then slaped it in a cab, file and reposted between 1 & 2 am
    For me to take all the credit or hannip would not be far to anyone.Thats not the way we work in the "fun with mortscript"thread.we all work together.
    When it came to whos name was first -hannsling or slinghann.It sounds great both ways.Call it what you want
    Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/27/2007 at 11:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    First of all cody im glad you asked. I was going to call it Cody keylight
    To question 4
    The resion why its called "slinghann treo keylight" is that we both,,,myself and hannip have been working on this for a very long time releasing different variations of the scripts as seen in the (fun with mortscript thread).
    How I'm apart of this script,
    I came up with all of the values and script write with some great ideas and bread crumbs from hannip working on AB-keylight,Keylight manager,treo keylight manager and treo keylight mananger enhanced.Hannip was given credit in all of them.Yesterday afternoon I decided it was time to build a lighter version that gave one touch control.I had the values set yet missing one thing.That would be the toggle command so I gave hannip the PM to see if this was a possibility.He then sent me a example of toggle with value 4.From that point it was pretty simple.I built the value-extra value into the toggle then released it under the name..."SlingHann Treo Keylight"
    It was then posted and worked like a champ.Hannip got to looking at the script a little closer .He then utalizing the mort Toggle (on) command trimed down the script.I then slaped in in a cab, file and then reposted it between 1 & 2 am
    For me to take all the credit or hannip would not be far to anyone.Thats not the way we work in the "fun with mortscript"thread.we all work together.
    When it came to whos name was first -hannsling or slinghann.It sounds great both ways.Call it what you want
    Phil C
    my bad. I thought your name was paul as well. I see now it's phil. I was thinking that if both of your names were paul that would have worked better.

question. if I grabed the zip with the apps included when first posted, should I delete that and grab the newer one? it looks as if your saying you guys changed it.

thanks, cody
  12.    #32  
    cody both builds are great.
    It would not hurt to download the latest .It has less value change.
  13.    #33  
    Just finished with REMINDER 1.1
    It's avalible in post 1 of this thread.
    wow Sling that reminder script is really cool. You are really getting good at this stuff.

Don't you think it deserves its own thread?
  15.    #35  
    I'm getting great at building cabs.lol
    Did you notice how I set it up giving access's to reminder alert sound.That was a pain f,sure
    The pecking order on who contributed to script are in readme
    I wonder if a link to a wav in that folder would work.
  17.    #37  
    huh
    you copied a wav and called it reminder.wav. I was just asking if you pasted a link of a wav there and renamed it to reminder.lnk if it would work. I guess you'd have to check for that file type also. Was just thinking it would save a little space. Every little bit helps.
  19.    #39  
    Oh
    You freaked me out for a min.I was having a very hard time adding that extention to my documents folder.It kept on addind a S inturn the path was not recognized to reminder.wav.hmmm didnt we have a similar conversation about this today.lol but this time it was not my fault.It was cab software lol.
    It works perfect but it was a pain
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Oh
    You freaked me out for a min.I was having a very hard time adding that extention to my documents folder.It kept on addind a S inturn the path was not recognized to reminder.wav.hmmm didnt we have a similar conversation about this today.lol

I dunno, I had about 10,000 conversations today
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast