1.    #1  
    I had a jabra headset and then got a motorola because I thought it was just the headset, but i'm having the same problem.

When I turn my headset on, the bluetooth symbol turns white, but the headset doesn't always work.

It's like I have to perform a ritual of turning my headset on, then turning the bluetooth on, the pressing the button on the headset, the the symbol turns white, then I hope that I hear another beep in the headset which means that it will work. I sometimes have to turn them on and off several times before the headset actually syncs and works. It's frustrating. Am I doing something wrong?

I've tried refreshing, deleting and resync-ing, and still the same problem.
    It could be your device. The first thing you will be asked is if you hard reset to test it then. So you might as well try it. Back up your stuff first.
  4.    #4  
    I stopped by the verizon store and the guys there did something that seems to have fixed the problem....thanks
    do you know what they have done to fix it?? There are quite a few verizon wx users that have the same issue....so any info would be great
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    So the wx has the same problem that the W has w/ BT? I just ended up pairing my headset up every day and it seems to work most of the time. Tried 4 different ones now......all act the same.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hsjones View Post
    I stopped by the verizon store and the guys there did something that seems to have fixed the problem....thanks
    Please let us know what they did. It would definitely help some of us.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx