1.    #1  
    I have a 700wx and I would like to add a weather program. I have have spb pocket plus and tried their weather but it wouldnt download from the site to check the weather once on the device. Other programs like weather today didnt have a trial or I couldnt find it.

Here is my question. Is there anyone from a small town that has a today screen weather program they are happy with. My town is around 30k people and no problem getting weather from several sites on my pc.

Thanks,

Chris.
    700wx - "dazed and confused"
    Quote Originally Posted by tmqdoc View Post
    I have a 700wx and I would like to add a weather program. I have have spb pocket plus and tried their weather but it wouldnt download from the site to check the weather once on the device. Other programs like weather today didnt have a trial or I couldnt find it.

Here is my question. Is there anyone from a small town that has a today screen weather program they are happy with. My town is around 30k people and no problem getting weather from several sites on my pc.

Thanks,

Chris.
    I first purchased SPB weather (too simple), then used WeatherPanel (too unstable for me) for a while, and now am using Pocket Weather.

I've been very happy with SBSH Pocket Weather. It's completely stable, easy to install, setup and use. It has lots of customization options and uses and shows metar data (unlike weatherpanel) so you can see what the weather is like at the actual reporting stations all around whatever zipcode you put in. It has radar imaging (animated too) / photo download (like traffic cams) capabilities as well. It's very easy to use. They do have a fully functional trial download and their own forum/bb where you can ask questions or download alternative icons. Check out the Willy4.1 icon set. It's excellent.

If you want something really customizable check out WeatherPanel. There are several ppl in this forum that have done really amazing things with that program. There is a thread on it that's roughly 35 pages long. The application is free as well.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.