1.    #1  
    Just trying to get everyone feelings on both units, currently i'm using the 700W and find that i've been getting alot of errors lately. I also have a 700P at the ready, Can someone please tell me the advantages over one from the other? Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I think it's a personal choice. Since you have access to a 700p, why don't you just activate it and try it yourself.

Mine is a 700p. I just got a 700w loaner from Palm for 60 days (and extendable for another 30 days). (So my situation is the reverse of yours.) I think it's the best way to find out which unit is better.

Good luck.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    I wouldn't waste my time with the 700w....go for the 700wx.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time with the 700w....go for the 700wx.
    Totally agree. Unfortunately Palm doesn't carry Verizon 700wx for the loaner program - yet. What I'm focusing now is the usability and features between PalmOS and WM. So far I have to say that I'm leaning towards the WM side though I do miss a couple things that ChatterEmail offers in the PalmOS side.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607