1.    #1  
    On my 700WX I have lost all sounds for notifications and reminders. The reminders still pop up..just with no sound. I have also lost the vibrate feature for notifications and reminders when the ringer is off. Phone works beautifully for calls.

Id hate to do a hardreset as it is tweaked great. If I go in and use memmaid to delete all notifications will they be rebuilt during the nite?

Thanks
    Last edited by volwrath; 02/26/2007 at 09:09 AM.
  2.    #2  
    dayum i am gonna get bumped off front page with only 8 views. Think I might have to do a hard reset, but was hoping for someones help
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    On my 700WX I have lost all sounds for notifications and reminders. The reminders still pop up..just with no sound. I have also lost the vibrate feature for notifications and reminders when the ringer is off. Phone works beautifully for calls.

Id hate to do a hardreset as it is tweaked great. If I go in and use memmaid to delete all notifications will they be rebuilt during the nite?

Thanks

I am having the same problem as you. I hope someone on here can help us out.
  4.    #4  
    I found an old backup from December that limited the amount of damage, but I tried everything I could think of.
  5.    #5  
    BTW...I found out I think what my problem was. In mortplayer, I associated .wav files with mortplayer. Clearly a mistake