1.    #1  
    getting ready to pick up a 750v.

Can anyone post some screenshots of JPG images or anything like that? Just trying to get a real idea of what the screen resolution is like compared to the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Love84 View Post

Can anyone post some screenshots of JPG images or anything like that? Just trying to get a real idea of what the screen resolution is like compared to the 650.
    i had a 650 for a long time, now on the 750. i don't even notice nor car about resolution change. i don't watch movies on it and i don't use it to show off photos. the increased functionality and coolness of the 750 have made me forget about my 650 all together. so just go get it. if u hate, it bring it back. everyone is different and some people just gotta have it all.
    Handspring Visor Platinum --> Laptop computer pim+cell phone for years --> Treo 650 Cingular (until it died in the middle of the highway) --> Treo 750 Cingular --> Unbranded/Unlocked Treo 750 --> ???
    You can always check out the Cingular 750 at the store. Same screen.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Love84 View Post

Is there a reason you want the 750v? You're in the US right? Why not get the Cingular 750?