1.    #1  
    Have you used bt stereo headphones with your treo yet? If so, any skipping issues? If not, what kind of headphones are you using? Also, are you using sling player and listening to that over BT? I am not getting any skiping during sling player but I am over music. Im wondering if its my unit or if other are experiencing the same thing. thanks.
    Last edited by nyc_rock; 02/25/2007 at 06:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Haven't tried it and don't plan to, sorry!
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    I've been using those big MOTO ones, the HT820 or whatever. Work fine. No skipping - I can even walk into the next room with them going, with no loss whatsoever. Every once in a while, the device will buffer when I'm using WMP, but it would do that also with my wired headphones. So I don't think the buffer in that situation has to do with the BT units.

I don't <totally> love the MOTO ones simply because of their sheer size and robo-borg look on my head. I mean I would smack anyone using these out in the wild, and here I am with 'em on myself. Gotta get some of the newer ones out there, and coming soon.

No skipping on my VZ wx though..
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    I've been using those big MOTO ones, the HT820 or whatever. Work fine. No skipping - I can even walk into the next room with them going, with no loss whatsoever. Every once in a while, the device will buffer when I'm using WMP, but it would do that also with my wired headphones. So I don't think the buffer in that situation has to do with the BT units.

I don't <totally> love the MOTO ones simply because of their sheer size and robo-borg look on my head. I mean I would smack anyone using these out in the wild, and here I am with 'em on myself. Gotta get some of the newer ones out there, and coming soon.

No skipping on my VZ wx though..
    I use the Sony HBH-DS970, and they are terrific, except that they are skipping. I wonder if its the headphones.
  5.    #5  
    Nobody else is using BT Stereo Headphones? Come on guys.......
    i have the ones from Verizon that LG makes and they skip at the beginning and then smooth out. Sound very good though
    I'm with JohnnyMac- I just paired my new HT820 and they work great. Sound quality is pretty good. I don't think a Treo qualifies as hi-fi but they as good as a set of wired head phones.

the HT820 are nice, they fit good and no skipping so far. (this is after a whooping 1 hour of use)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVE4SPD View Post
    I'm with JohnnyMac- I just paired my new HT820 and they work great. Sound quality is pretty good. I don't think a Treo qualifies as hi-fi but they as good as a set of wired head phones.

the HT820 are nice, they fit good and no skipping so far. (this is after a whooping 1 hour of use)
    I tried the HT820's yesterday. They skipped although very infrequently. I wonder if its my device.