1.    #1  
    Everytime I get a call and start talking my face touches the phone and it either mutes me and people cant hear me or different applications open. This is really annoying. I have no need for a touch screen during conversations. Can I tun this off or remove every option from the screen during calls. This really makes my phone almost not useable. Please help.

Thanks,

Chris.
    700wx - "dazed and confused"
    Quote Originally Posted by tmqdoc View Post
    Everytime I get a call and start talking my face touches the phone and it either mutes me and people cant hear me or different applications open. This is really annoying. I have no need for a touch screen during conversations. Can I tun this off or remove every option from the screen during calls. This really makes my phone almost not useable. Please help.

Thanks,

Chris.
    Start-->settings-->personal-->keyguard

Select box that says disable touchscreen in call while today screen.
  3.    #3  
    NYC,

Hey man thanks sooooo much. I looked everywhere but there. Feel stupid now. Thanks again.

Chris.
    700wx - "dazed and confused"
    Quote Originally Posted by tmqdoc View Post
    NYC,

Hey man thanks sooooo much. I looked everywhere but there. Feel stupid now. Thanks again.

Chris.

Glad I can help.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    How can you completely turn off the screen to conserve battery
    I use the PHM Screensaver app located as part of this free bundle here (thanks to Jgold for pointing it out to me). I have it assigned to the extra button on the left hand side (press and hold). Even better this works great for listening to music with the screen off as it locks the screen but the volume buttons continue to function
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    thats a good idea i got that, how does it work though while in a call, how do you turn the phone back on without hanging up
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    just press the call button