Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I cannot turn the phone on, When I try to , I get the normal "Welcome" screen but the phone never turns on. This started after i tried out PhoneAlarm. Not sure if that affected it. I have since uninstalled PhoneAlarm and even tried to restore the phone to yesterday with same results.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    I cannot turn the phone on, When I try to , I get the normal "Welcome" screen but the phone never turns on. This started after i tried out PhoneAlarm. Not sure if that affected it. I have since uninstalled PhoneAlarm and even tried to restore the phone to yesterday with same results.
    I would just do a hard reset if you dont have to much stuff saved. after a hard reset download the device reset tool from palm to make sure everything is cleared out. Start fresh I always start fresh especially when I experiment with a bunch of different programs.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Same result after hard reset, I have not run the tool , however
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Same result after hard reset, I have not run the tool , however
    Hey check it out run this tool http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...vicereset.html the problem though is you have to have your treo on and be able to use a file explorer to navigate to this file once you download it and copy it to your treo device.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Just got back from local VZW store with a new WX! No questions asked.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Just got back from local VZW store with a new WX! No questions asked.

Good deal then, thats even better then my suggestion.