Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Can the line with "Verizon Wireless" and the BT icon and GPS icon be removed? If so how is it done? I would like to have the BT icon somewhere in the VERY top bar with date & time as well as a visual battery indicator; either just in percent (%) or colored (red/green). I'm running Journal Bar, SPB Diary and WiseBar Lite. What do I need to do to accomplish these items? Thanks!

(Wisebar Lite colored battery indicator is OK, (see very top of screen), but ideally, I would like the percentage remaining displayed as well as removing the stock battery indicator which is useless)

Treo 700WX - VZW
    hidelogo to remove the carrier logo and bt icon

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-...sed-t1066.html
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    hidelogo to remove the carrier logo and bt icon

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-...sed-t1066.html
    Thx Cody, I got HideLogo and PhoneAlarm now and I'm happy with the look of my new Today screen!

Last edited by robdam; 02/25/2007 at 08:07 PM.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    Can the line with "Verizon Wireless" and the BT icon and GPS icon be removed? If so how is it done? I would like to have the BT icon somewhere in the VERY top bar with date & time as well as a visual battery indicator; either just in percent (%) or colored (red/green). I'm running Journal Bar, SPB Diary and WiseBar Lite. What do I need to do to accomplish these items? Thanks!

(Wisebar Lite colored battery indicator is OK, (see very top of screen), but ideally, I would like the percentage remaining displayed as well as removing the stock battery indicator which is useless)

How did you get the date up there at the top of your screen?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    SKTools allows you to do that. There may be other ways, but I just checked on my device and SKTools has an option for it.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    How did you get the date up there at the top of your screen?
    I did not use SKTools but rather the Date/Time RegEdit Hack.

See this thread "datetime2.zip"

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=date+time

Current Today Screen:

Last edited by robdam; 03/10/2007 at 09:44 PM.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Which skin did you use with rltoday to get the date up with the time? I am playing with it now trying!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    Which skin did you use with rltoday to get the date up with the time? I am playing with it now trying!
    I don't use rltoday. Us the registry hack link I posted 2 posts above.
    Treo 700WX - VZW