Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    When using slingbox cannot recieve Phone calls any way around this. Please help if you know a way thanks
    what phone are you using? works for me. do you have it set right in start/settings/phone/services/data
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    thanks
    no problem. what i would like to know is what phone/carrier are you using?

the reason i ask is at least on the sprint wx this is disabled from the factory. this means that calls WILL BREAK the data connection. if you were not recieving calls while using slingbox that tells me you eiter set this in the setting above and forgot you did, or it was set up different when you first recieved you phone. weird.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    700wx
    It will not recieve calls if you are on 1x speed on your data.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    what phone are you using? works for me. do you have it set right in start/settings/phone/services/data
    So I am curious about this. If enable the setting "Do not allow a voice call to interrupt my data session", does that mean I will never get a call because I am using push email?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post

Why am I not seeing a "data" option in that location? All I see is "Voice Privacy" and "Location Privacy".