Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    So I did the Cingular Video patch or hack or whatever you want to call it on my 750, works great, now whats odd though is that I can go to Cingular Tones and Games and all that, and actually, purchase and download Ringtones, and they even play in media player. So my issue is, when I go to set them as a Ringtone they are no where to be found. I checked out the file extension, its some odd .mp3d file, and I even tried to just change the extension and that didn't work. So, how do I get this to work, normally I don't like to buy tones , but there are a few that I would like that I used to have on another phone. So, anyone got any ideas?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Can you share with me where you got the patch for Cingular video??? Would greatly appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    How are you setting them as a ringtone? What I did (for an MP3 file) was to go to Sounds and Notifications, Manage, Menu, Add, browse for the file and Select it.