Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I never had any issues at all with my 700W and Moto HS-850 BT Headset. On the WX, however, when i receive a call and answer it using the headset, occasionally, for whatever reason, the connection get's lost. The BT icon on the phone still shows connected but I can't hear anything and of course, the other party cannot hear me. I tried pairing again with same results. Very disappointing. Think it's my phone?
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    I never had any issues at all with my 700W and Moto HS-850 BT Headset. On the WX, however, when i receive a call and answer it using the headset, occasionally, for whatever reason, the connection get's lost. The BT icon on the phone still shows connected but I can't hear anything and of course, the other party cannot hear me. I tried pairing again with same results. Very disappointing. Think it's my phone?
    I have been using my plantroncis 640 without an issue for a couple of days now.
    I have an HS-850 as well but I dont have the disconnection problem. The issue with mine is the party on the other end not being able to hear me. It stays connected allowing me to hear them, but they can not hear me.
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    I'll let you know. My Plantronics Voyager 510 loses the link, but never during a call. I should have a Moto HS-850 here within a day or two to play with. I'll let you know what happens.
    I have the moto 850 as well and I am also getting the disconnect issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    I have the moto 850 as well and I am also getting the disconnect issue...
    Oh cool. I'll have a whole collection of partially working BT headsets.

NYC with Tribute in Light - April 10, 2002
    It's only 70" wide. I should have shot it for my 700wx instead of the wall!
    mine worked on the first wx...but it was sluggish and was locking up...they exchanged it...and this one is jacked with the BT but everything else works....not sure what to say at this point...
    Hmm, not sure if I should open it or just sell it as new and try something else. Fun fun fun.

My BT connection drop out is no longer present, my TOMTOM gps software connect is much faster after download of hannip A2DP work.
    truly amazing.

Phil C
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    My BT connection drop out is no longer present, my TOMTOM gps software connect is much faster after download of hannip A2DP work.
    truly amazing.

Phil C
    Maybe I'll have to give this install a try- CompUSA has the HT820 on sale this weekend for cheap.
    I'm getting a few of the same issues with my LG headset as well. When it's connected it works great and I have had no issues. But it is dropping the link here and there and I have to refresh the connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob View Post
    Maybe I'll have to give this install a try- CompUSA has the HT820 on sale this weekend for cheap.
    Give HT820 a try before Attempting a reinstall.You can always take the headset back for a refund if it,s behavior is of the present.

Phil C
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I just got the Plantronics 665 and am having the drop out issue. Sometimes the headset will lose conection asnd my bluetooth icon will change from white to blue and other times it will stay white but there is no connection. And I just spend good money on this headset.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Interesting I have the same problem with mine as well. The BT link will just drop and still show as connected. I have a 700wx and a sony 610 ear piece.
    REWARD: Wanted - dead or alive: WORKING PAIR BT Headset/700WX

(Think the post office would put that on the wall for me?)

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    So far, my replacement WX, (WX #1 radio failed on me after 5 days), has worked perfectly with Moto HS-850, granted it's only been 24 hours. I'll keep everyone posted.

***EDIT: BT disconnects on WX #2 as well.
    Last edited by robdam; 02/26/2007 at 01:36 PM.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    hannip A2DP work has solved my BT problems. I can now stay connected. I can get out of range and come back into range and I am still connected. No more droped calls. When I dial a number the call is automaticly routed to the headset. The BT headset I'm using is Jabra BT125.

It seems that the 700wx that was just released forVerizon has a new BT stack and hannip just identified the BT rom dll's and registary changes and applied them to the older 700wx.

Read the "A2DP Now Working on Sprint 700wx!!! " thread.
    Last edited by slbailey1; 02/26/2007 at 02:11 PM.
    I had problems with my plantronics device with it intermittently dropping the connection, but recently lost it. I have a new LG BT device and am now experiencing this irritating phenomenon over and over where it connects and disconnects over and over. It seems like every time I get a message it sets off this cycle. Any help? I have the Sprint 700wx
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    hannip A2DP work has solved my BT problems. I can now stay connected. I can get out of range and come back into range and I am still connected. No more droped calls. When I dial a number the call is automaticly routed to the headset. The BT headset I'm using is Jabra BT125.

It seems that the 700wx that was just released forVerizon has a new BT stack and hannip just identified the BT rom dll's and registary changes and applied them to the older 700wx.

Read the "A2DP Now Working on Sprint 700wx!!! " thread.
    The weird thing is that I am the guy that Hannip got the ROM Dump from and I am having these problems. A few of the people that posted here are also using the VZW Treo 700wx.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I'll pass on trying this "fix". No offense Hannip.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast