Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    hannip don't try to shut this thread down with..I don't need.no need for this or any either way out of getting what you deserve.
    You give so very much to the treo community and it's time for all us to give back.

To the members,
    I was thinking it would be great to all pitch in and get hannip the
    Jabre BT8010 headset for his wx A2DP listening pleasure.
    Anyone have an idea on how we can set up the donation account?.They sell this headset here at the treocentral store.
    http://store.treocentral.com/content...9-32--1465.htm

P.S
    Hannip don't try to shut this thread down my friend.It would be an insult to all of us.

Phil C

THIS FUND RAISER IS COMPLETE.WE REACHED ARE GOAL AT 11:57 PM ON 2/24/07
    Many thanks to all that participated
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/25/2007 at 11:01 AM.
    hehe. In case anyone is wondering I didn't put slingbox up to this.
    i'll chip in
    Me too, that way he can let me know if its worth me buying.
    couldn't we just get hannip's paypal email address? does everyone have paypal?
  6.    #6  
    Ive never set one up.how would we go about doing this?Im sure his info would be needed.
    Well, I am in....I have a paypal account, and I could head up the donations if everyone wanted.

I am in man-love with hannip for the a2dp hack!!!!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    Well, I am in....I have a paypal account, and I could head up the donations if everyone wanted.

I am in man-love with hannip for the a2dp hack!!!!
    Excelent

lets get started
    OK....
    My verified paypal email address is:
    shop@tnababes.com

(TNABabes.com used to be a website I ran about the ladies of Total Nonstop Action wrestling, the website is shut down, but I still have the paypal account <-- just incase anyone wanted to know).

There is 6.05 in the account right now, leftover from my old store that is the first part of the hannip a2dp fund.

Let's get it cranking!

with shipping, we need probably 150.00 (give or take some). I gave 20.00, so the total is now up to 26.05

edit..hannip, could you PM me your postal zip code so i can figure out a shipping rate?
  10.    #10  
    10.00 on the way
    I'll send as soon as I get home.
    35.46 is where we stand now (paypal charged .59 for your donation sling, money grubbing, opps, off topic.)

Let's get these for Hannip before the weekend is out folks. He helped make our 700wx better than about anything else out there.

Come on......
  13.    #13  
    hannip gets
    rom dump 10:37 PM
    Made it work 12:16 PM
    Released at 1:10 AM for all to enjoy
    All treo WX/W owners now can enjoy bluetooth stereo.
    Let get it done treo 700wx/w owners
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/24/2007 at 06:17 PM.
    don't take this the wrong way, but who is lawmangrant? I feel a little funny sending money to someone with like 10 post before today.
    Well, honestly cody, if you don't want to send, don't. I am not going to pressure anyone. I stepped up, and offered. I have a verified PayPal account, already been in contact with hannip about shipping information.

I am a poster on PPCGeeks.com under this same name, and have posted there for a little bit. I am more of a lurker than a poster, as I work 50+ hours a week on my regular job.

I am just trying to help, that's all.
  16.    #16  
    You got to be kidding me cody. lol

ADDING,
    If you feel uncomfortable
    look at his profile over at ppc geeks. there's a couple post there as well.
    Better yet let me help

http://ppcgeeks.com/profile,mode,miniprofile,u,642.html
    Last edited by slingbox; 02/24/2007 at 07:27 PM. Reason: ADDING
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    You got to be kidding me cody. lol

ADDING,
    If you feel uncomfortable
    look at his profile over at ppc geeks. there's a couple post there as well
    hey, you can't bust on me for asking. just look at the threaded sms threads. you have hundreds of people asking for the app with 1 post. thay have never posted again once receiving it either. I know cause I sent hundreds of links to these guys. there just to many bad people out there.

don't take it the wrong way lawmangrant. if sling is telling me your good with him then your good with me. I only have like 30 posts at ppcgeeks so you could think the same of me. you can't judge someone by there post count for sure. if that was the case, I would be considered a ****. ( lol, post *****).

bottom line.... I don't use A2dp cause I don't lsten to music on my treo and I don't have a headset. I do use slingbox, but can't justify buying a head set just for that.

I will send a few bucks though tommorrow when I get home. hannip has turned into a good friend through TC and has done more for the community than anyone I know. on any forum I have ever been on. I can't do it right now but I will send something tommorrow for sure.

fyi... for the record. I will pay $100 dollars for bluetooth dailing. this will be the one thing that make me leave the treo this summer for the 6800. I used this all the time and really, really miss it.
    i will donate after i get my headset and verify it works.. (not that i doubt all yall..)
    Cody, your good with me, I am not one to pressure folks....

And I agree with the threaded SMS issue thing...I think I sent it to 3 people before I got tired of not even getting a thank you.

-Chris
  20.    #20  
    Thanks for the donation Cody

Phil C
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast