Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Sweet
    WE DID IT!!!!!!
    Grand total 151.00. I still have to transfer that to my personal paypal, so the total will end up being around 145.00 and such. But I ordered the headphones tonight, and they cost 144.90. So, it should break about even!!!!

I am attaching a copy of the order form to show everyone they were indeed ordered on time, and that your donation went to a very good cause, keeping hannip, happy and programming!!!!!!!

0......................50........................100.............................150
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Official Thank You's go out to:

Chris Grant
    Phil Cottin
    Elyssa Levin
    Erik Britt
    Cody Prince
    Michael Guennewig
    Veronica Mays
    Adam Lightfoot
    Michael Teruel
    Jamie Hein
    Winter Valko
    Dimitrios Alexiou

You all stepped up tonight to show that people do care and that we will give back to people who stand up and stand out!!!

Hannip!!!! YOUR DA MAN!!!! Thank you again so much for a2dp and the many other things you contribute!

-Chris Grant
  4.    #64  
    Hannip works very late at night in these forums at times creating great software tweaks that makes are everyday treo use more easy .I'm sure your giving back will mean alot to him.
    Many thanks to all the members that took part in this thread.You all are such a very important part of treocentral and your member names will never be forgotten.
    Thanks you so very much

Phil C
    Sorry to join the party so late. I know Hannip doesn't want any cash donations (and the mark has already been hit for the Jabra), but perhaps we can continue to keep the donations coming in for more accessories or something. I personally would like to chip in, but haven't yet. He has contributed so much to the 700 community that I would like to give back a little to him. So if there are any other suggestions for a nice little thank you gift for Hannip, post it up and I'll shoot some PayPal love over.

Edit: (If Lawmangrant is willing to continue his kind offer to be the moneyman.)

Edit 2: A nice bluetooth GPS adapter, perhaps? What do you think, Hannip?

Oh, and let's not forget Slingbox's (Phil's) great idea to do this in the first place!!
    Last edited by kaiguy; 02/24/2007 at 11:37 PM.
    Glad I could help with this worthy cause.....Now I just need a good bluetooth headset maybe i'll wait for hannip's review of the bt8010's... LOL

Jamie H
    Quote Originally Posted by fearthefox View Post
    Glad I could help with this worthy cause.....Now I just need a good bluetooth headset maybe i'll wait for hannip's review of the bt8010's... LOL

Jamie H

I will also be awaiting Hannip's review.
    I am happy to help as well....small price for all the hard work that hannip put into getting a2dp and everything else for the 700wx. I personally think I am going to wait for the Motorola S9, but I will be curious what is said about the bt8010
  9.    #69  
    I was going to review them on Tuesday but it's hannips job now
    WOW. I've been working on the new cab and just checked in. Yay! Thank you all for your support!

I really appreciate the gift. It feels like Christmas again! Actually this is better than what I got for Christmas. You guys are the best.

I'll be sure to give my review when I get my new toy. Thanks again everyone!!!
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    No pressure here but it wouldn't hurt to throw a couple bucs up now.hannip is working on the cab.file download.
    If you guys decide to purchase additional accessories for him, I will donate.
    Well, I am good with being Treasur of the hannip fan club.....Let's find something else he wants and shot for a goal!
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    Well, I am good with being Treasur of the hannip fan club.....Let's find something else he wants and shot for a goal!
    Thats what I like to hear, bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post

I'll be sure to give my review when I get my new toy. Thanks again everyone!!!
    just send me your old old pair. i'll uses them with my slingbox. lol
    Chris Grant
    Phil Cottin
    Elyssa Levin
    Erik Britt
    Cody Prince
    Michael Guennewig
    Veronica Mays
    Adam Lightfoot
    Michael Teruel
    Jamie Hein
    Winter Valko
    Dimitrios Alexiou

good job you guys...
    Did we make the 12:00 ET goal?

I knew my wife's dormant Paypal account would finally be good for something!

Hannip! Hannip!
    Hannip!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  17.    #77  
    Yes
    The order was placed at 11:57 PM est
    Thanks levinda for making the goal a reality.
    I'l chip in this afternoon... thx hannip!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  19.    #79  
    Thanks Scotty.
    Your offer is much appreciated but this fund raiser is done.Hannip will have his new Jabra8010 this week.

Phil C
  20.    #80  
    THIS FUND RAISER IS COMPLETE.WE REACHED ARE GOAL AT 11:57 PM ON 2/24/07
    Many thanks to all that participated

Phil C
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast