1.    #1  
    Have they fixed the issue where you would answer another call, but could not hang up only one of the active calls.

Thanks,

Jarred
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    well you can now answer the new call and "swap" between them, you can even conference them but when you hit the end call button on either call both calls are hung up. However the other call you had on hold when when both calls hung up will ring back on your phone. The cool thing is the person on the other line never notices a thing. They think they've been on hold the whole time.

I hope I haven't throughly confused you. :-)
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    On second thought I can't remember if you could swap calls with the 700w, was that possible? The issue still remains however when hitting the red phone button with two calls both calls still end.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksoliz View Post
    On second thought I can't remember if you could swap calls with the 700w, was that possible? The issue still remains however when hitting the red phone button with two calls both calls still end.
    The swap feature on the 700w was shaky at best. It sounds like they have come out with at least a work around with the ring back feature.

I just sold my 700w on Ebay and will be picking up the wx today....
  5.    #5  
    Got the WX today, and unforunately, it does not ring back as stated above, it just drops both calls just like the 700w. However, the swap feature does work well.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    That ring back feature does work, I tested it twice today. You have to wait several seconds and then the call you had on hold while when both calls hung up will call you right back.

You might have not be waiting long enough... granted we shouldnt have to put with this but such is life.

I just dont get, how the hell can Palm and these carriers get away with releasing buggy *** devices. You would think QA would catch a lot of these bugs.