1.    #1  
    I have just bought a treo 750v (europe).
    Have had a treo650 for 2years using DateBK5 as my agenda and task manager.

I have tried SPD Diary, but am not able to use it fully with just one hand, as I was used to do.

Agendus seems quite good, but it is crashing my treo continuosly.

Any other application you would suggest?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Pocket Informant, Agenda One, Agenda Fusion, PocketBreeze, to name just a few.
    Search for some threads related to them and you'll see many opinions and suggestions.
    I like Pocket Breeze combined with Pocket Informant
    Me too - in tandem, these are very nice. Although the new Agendus for WM is also growing on me rapidly ...

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
    I like Pocket Breeze combined with Pocket Informant
  5.    #5  
    I have tried PocketBreeze in these 2 days. it is really working well.
    I have also tried PI, but do not see the advantage of using it together with PB.
    could you give me some examples?
    PI provides all the power and dazzling set of features and customizations that are not available in the built-in PIM apps. Pocket Breeze works 'in tandem' by offering a very powerful way to have all your PIM info available to you at a glance on your Today screen - and letting you interact with it quite nicely straight from there.

Hope that answers the question ...
    Another vote for Pocket Informant.
    The degree to which you can customize it to suit your needs is really amazing.
    The only downside I have experienced is that it takes a while to load on a 700w. Other than that I love it.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  8.    #8  
    I will have a try to use PI 2007 as my PIM.
    Thanks
    does anybody with PI and a 750 have an issue with in the tasks view such that after holding the D pad to bring up the action menu and then either selecting an action or dismissing the menu that the menu returns again?
    Last edited by 100thMonkey; 02/26/2007 at 12:09 PM.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I've been liking Agenda One + SPB Mobile Shell + SPB Diary
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."