1.    #1  
    Here's the scenario:

1. Home machine (XP) - Establish AS profile and sync my Treo. No problem
    2. Work Machine (Win2000) - Come into work and Establish Profile. No problem.
    3. Come back home and try to sync with Home PC. Now home PC asked to re-establish profile. Re-establish profile and re-sync.
    4. Come back into work and now work PC asked to re-establish profile.
    5. And on and on and on.

I have had my Treo 750 for well over a month now and with AS 4.5 I was able to sync both machines with NO PROBLEMS. The only thing that I can think of is that the WinXP (home machine) has been updated with the various DST updates. My work WIN2000 machine I don't think has (us developers don't have control of the OS here at my job).

On my device I do see both home and work PC's listed. I have tried deleted each one from the Treo but the above still seems to happen.

Has anyone encountered this problem or have heard of this type of issue?

As I have it now, I keep the sync to my home PC and just connect as Guest on my work PC. That scenario does not screw up the home profile sync.

TIA!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Try deleting the partnerships on the PC AND the phone. STart all over. It won't erase anything of course, except hopefully some conflicting settings. I never had an issue, but I havent installed 4.5 release version either. Beta works perfectly for me, no reason to...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Try deleting the partnerships on the PC AND the phone. STart all over. It won't erase anything of course, except hopefully some conflicting settings. I never had an issue, but I havent installed 4.5 release version either. Beta works perfectly for me, no reason to...
    One step ahead of you.....still experiencing problems. Strange thing is that using 4.5 release I was able to sync both machines no problem.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I've had this exact same problem ever since I've had the treo. My previous PDA (Dell Axim) worked fine, but not the treo. AS 4.2 and AS 4.5 - same problem. Here is the link to the thread I started a while back. I'm still looking for a solution.
    link
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scollins View Post
    I've had this exact same problem ever since I've had the treo. My previous PDA (Dell Axim) worked fine, but not the treo. AS 4.2 and AS 4.5 - same problem. Here is the link to the thread I started a while back. I'm still looking for a solution.
    link
    The strange thing is that I HAD it working on both PC's. Then, I installed 4.5 gold and was still ok. Finally, I did the DST patches on my home PC then things when haywire.