1.    #1  
    Does anyone know a reg hack to remove the "Today" menu item from the top of the Start Menu? Since the green Send button takes you to the Today screen this option is rather useless. I searched the reg and came up empty.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Yeah, wondered about this too, it really does seem to be useless.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Dont know about a reg. hack - but Im sure its out there. Wisbar Advanced does have a feature to remove HELP and find in the start menu. Adds a lot of room for other app.'s.
    Turning on/off Help is selectable in the Settings -> Menu screen to turn it off...Today doesn't seem to count against the max # of apps you can have in the list (7) so hiding it may not make any difference as it doesn't look like you could add an 8th anyway
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    I am not so much needing the extra room as I am tired of having to skip over it to get to other programs. Side note: isn't it funny how bent out of shape we get over an extra click or a 2 second wait on our devices. We have gotten spoiled
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Dont know about a reg. hack - but Im sure its out there. Wisbar Advanced does have a feature to remove HELP and find in the start menu. Adds a lot of room for other app.'s.
    yep yep...
    How about going custom with the start menu.

I use SmallMenuPlus. It has tons of configurations.

http://tillanosoft.com/ce/smenu.html
    Quote Originally Posted by overbyc1 View Post
    How about going custom with the start menu.

I use SmallMenuPlus. It has tons of configurations.

http://tillanosoft.com/ce/smenu.html
    I second the use of SmallMenu. I was just in contact with the developer to suggest one handed d-pad closing of tasks. He definately agreed. He will be releasing a minor update soon and the d-pad functionality in the release after.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)