Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Maybe somebody can help me out here. I am using the HideLogo app to gain some valuable real estate an my screen. THe problem is it zapps the bluetooth connection icon as well. Is there a hack out there that might move it to the area near the soft keys?
    I found one for you, I think this is what your looking for. I was on another forum (Mobility today) and one of the posts was tips and tricks, and this was one.

Here is the example: BT Plugin.jpg

Here is the program: BT Icon Plugin.zip

Here is the URL if you would like to see the other tips, some are really helpful!!

http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14829

Hope this helps!!
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    I found one for you, I think this is what your looking for. I was on another forum (Mobility today) and one of the posts was tips and tricks, and this was one.

Here is the example: BT Plugin.jpg

Here is the program: BT Icon Plugin.zip

Here is the URL if you would like to see the other tips, some are really helpful!!

http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14829

Hope this helps!!
    That doesn't work. When I install it I get an error that it is not compatible with my operating system.
  4. Nic
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    I would like to know as well. Any other bluetooth hacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by dimented View Post
    That doesn't work. When I install it I get an error that it is not compatible with my operating system.
    If your running WM it works.I posted the hack) you must put it in your windows folder then give it a tap.
    I have hidelogo installed too.

If I press any key, the BT icon and logo pops up and I can tap on it. If I want to access the BT app manually, I just navigate to it using the app menu button. It is easier w/Wisbarlite.