1.    #1  
    I stupidly removed the voicemail button off the today screen. Is there a good way to readd it without creating a new "Voicemail" contact or doing a hard reset?
    PDA History: Handspring Visor > Toshiba e335 > Palm T|X > Palm Treo 700wx > AT&T Tilt & Treo 750
    Phone History: Unknown Nokia > Nokia 6340i > Motorola V551 > Motorola e815 > Palm Treo 700wx > AT&T Tilt & Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshalus View Post
    I stupidly removed the voicemail button off the today screen. Is there a good way to readd it without creating a new "Voicemail" contact or doing a hard reset?
    I'm pretty sure those are your only two options.
    If you list your own info on card with your cell number you create a speed dial for that, then you can cycle to your other work numbers etc by holding down the center d pad key over the speed dial.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    did your remove the entire Speed dial feilds or just the speed dial button? If the latter, just add a new Speed Dial, but do not link it to a contact.
    Once you create the voicemail speed dial, using "1" as the key, go to advanced and select "Show voice mail buttons".