Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Mods....not sure if this goes here or in the general section? Feel free to move wherever is needed. I also searched and couldn't find a themes thread? If I overlooked, please PM or email me and I'll post this there.

Here are 18 240x240 wm5 themes. They are variations of the business.tsk from the treo750v, crossbow (including the original resized for treo) and a few originals. All are gradient/solid backgrounds with custom menu hightlights, sip backgrounds, notes/email background....etc. Hope you enjoy.

P.S. If you are worried about there being keys added to your registry....don't. I've easily deleted the keys using regedit or using the codeppc from Ben. I don't think it's a problem at all. Just keep that in mind. These all use special keys for menus, etc...

http://www.saintsworth.com/upload/240x240WM5Themes.zip
    Mike

Eph 2:8-9
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot, very cool of you!
    hey cool thanks mike...
  4.    #4  
    welcome
    Mike

hidelogo - PhoneAlarm - Wisbar Advanced - Weatherpanel - SPB Diary

Software themes I've created called what else... Interstink. (Dedicated to Archie).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    hidelogo - PhoneAlarm - Wisbar Advanced - Weatherpanel - SPB Diary

Software themes I've created called what else... Interstink. (Dedicated to Archie).
    i like that how do i get that theme
    Some nice understated and useful themes here. Thank you.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Thanks a lot. This is just what I've been looking for.
    Thanks alot, they look great. Job well done...
  10.    #10  
    welcome.... I've made around 120 different wm5 themes over the past year. Here's the link to the .zip

you're welcome to any of them. Not all of them work on the treo, but you could try them if you wanted (or if you have a 320x240 device)

http://www.saintsworth.com/upload/Themes.zip
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by TtOrMaMnY View Post
    i like that how do i get that theme
    That is my theme I created for WisBar and PhoneAlarm. If you want it, you must first have Wisbar and Phonealarm. Be careful - Phonealarm is the MOST buggy software I have ever used... EVER!

To the developers credit, it works good for me, and he does need to accommodate many different device manufacturers.

Wisbar forum: http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ad.php?t=10237
    thanks a lot for the themes!
    Very nice! Good work and thank you very much!!

Love the crossbow red!
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    That is my theme I created for WisBar and PhoneAlarm. If you want it, you must first have Wisbar and Phonealarm. Be careful - Phonealarm is the MOST buggy software I have ever used... EVER!

To the developers credit, it works good for me, and he does need to accommodate many different device manufacturers.

Wisbar forum: http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ad.php?t=10237
    Waiting for new 1.60 of Phonealarm to come out. Current version not working well on 750v.

Re: WA skin, how did you get rid of Operator logo/name and BT icon on your Treo?
    Thank you Mike! My 750 is now nice and purple. But not only that, the highlighted objects stand out more and I also like that the speed dial buttons are another colour so that they are also easier to see and read (I'm getting old...).

16. MrZ
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNaik View Post
    Re: WA skin, how did you get rid of Operator logo/name and BT icon on your Treo?
    I was wondering the same thing myself last night - searched around and it seems ppl are using this:

http://ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-release-beta-t1066.html

Tried it and it works great on my Alltel 700wx

-Z
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    Thank you Mike! My 750 is now nice and purple. But not only that, the highlighted objects stand out more and I also like that the speed dial buttons are another colour so that they are also easier to see and read (I'm getting old...).

that's the one I'm using today too....glad you're enjoying them.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by How can I get rid of Operator logo/name [B
    but not[/B] the BT icon on my Treo?
    Hello from Germany,

I've done it with the link above and it works well, but .......

I want to have the BT icon back. I need it as a information on the todayscreen if i have to activate or deactivate my BT via AEBPlus with the right Softkey twice.

Any idea or help. See my screenshot below.

Thx in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mirror; 03/13/2007 at 08:16 AM.
    Walter from HMC
    wisdom is born by questions
    The PDA world before my Treo 750:
    Casio, Siena, Psion 3a, Revo, m505, m515, vX, Treo 270,
    Treo 600, Nokia 9300, MDA Vario, ASUS P525

MacBook 13"3 Core 2 Duo 2GHz 2GB 160HDD and
    Treo 750 both actuell over exchangeserver by 1&1
    and my awesome Smart Roadster Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by mirror View Post
    Hello from Germany,

I've done it with the link above and it works well, but .......

I want to have the BT icon back. I need it as a information on the todayscreen if i have to activate or deactivate my BT via AEBPlus with the right Softkey twice.

Any idea or help. See my screenshot below.

Thx in advance.
    I've got it from here:

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic,p,36012.html#36012

Best greetings
    Walter from HMC
    wisdom is born by questions
    The PDA world before my Treo 750:
    Casio, Siena, Psion 3a, Revo, m505, m515, vX, Treo 270,
    Treo 600, Nokia 9300, MDA Vario, ASUS P525

MacBook 13"3 Core 2 Duo 2GHz 2GB 160HDD and
    Treo 750 both actuell over exchangeserver by 1&1
    and my awesome Smart Roadster Coupe
    Hey Mike -

One request: LOVE the Crossbow Treo Green theme, but could you make one small mod to it that might help its overall usability? The 'focus' area of the 5-way is light green, and it's hard to see that on the darker green background.

If you could change the 5-way focus to red or maybe a light blue (or orange or ANYthing really) I think that Crossbow Treo Green theme would be the best of all time. What I've always liked about the Business theme (and your slate and slate light variations as well) was the red focus - that contrast worked very well, and if you could bring some focus contrast to the Crossbow Treo Green one, that would be awesome.

Thanks man.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast