Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    that shouldn't be a problem....I'll post it in a bit
    Mike

Eph 2:8-9
    I agree with JohnnyMac.... these themes are really nice and I like the green the best but with most themes there's not enough color contrast between the background and highlighted section.

Thanks for providing them and making any modifications.
  3.    #23  
    3 new variations of guava bubbles coming (GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE) and I updated a few of my crossbow ones to make the highlights red (as requested on treocentral). The link will be coming as Fuzion is able to host. No screenshots as you can guess what they look like (just like the red guava, only varied the colors, highlights, etc...)

Edit: this will include the green crossbow. Hope you enjoy
    Mike

awesome - can't wait to grab the zip file & check out the new stuff. Thanks man.
    Last edited by JohnnyMac; 04/01/2007 at 10:52 PM.
    MikeC - dying out here in anticipation - I know beggars can't be choosers, but....hook a brother up!!
    Thanks Mike. I switched to one of the themes you posted. Nice work.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewchandler View Post
    Mods....not sure if this goes here or in the general section? Feel free to move wherever is needed. I also searched and couldn't find a themes thread? If I overlooked, please PM or email me and I'll post this there.

(snipped)

http://www.saintsworth.com/upload/240x240WM5Themes.zip
    I like the pictures up there- will one of those help me be able to enable putting pictures up on my screen? I HATE the "dial phone" field since i NEVER use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aslmentor View Post
    I like the pictures up there- will one of those help me be able to enable putting pictures up on my screen? I HATE the "dial phone" field since i NEVER use it.
    So you never dial your Treo from the Today screen?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    So you never dial your Treo from the Today screen?
    NEVER.

(I'm Deaf)

If I need to make a phone call, i use my IM and call the relay services and connect up with my wife.

So tell me how you got the pictures up there!!!
  10.    #30  
    well, haven't heard from fuzion yet....so I just uploaded a few new themes to rapidshare. They are for square screens only.

http://rapidshare.com/files/24182809...hemes.zip.html

@aslmentor....enable the speed dial under today plugins (it's in the settings).
    Mike

Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Mike-

These are great! Thanks for sharing.

-- Andrew
    well, haven't heard from fuzion yet....so I just uploaded a few new themes to rapidshare. They are for square screens only.

http://rapidshare.com/files/24182809...hemes.zip.html

@aslmentor....enable the speed dial under today plugins (it's in the settings).
    I dont use the phone part at all, so this is new to me- if i enable speed dial, i see two icons saying voice ail and 411 direectory now. (edited: I figured it out, but id need to take pictures and then add speedial and maybe in put 000-000-0001? will that work?
    Last edited by aslmentor; 04/03/2007 at 03:34 PM.
    I dont use the phone part at all, so this is new to me- if i enable speed dial, i see two icons saying voice ail and 411 direectory now. What do I do?
    I figured something out, I didnt enable speed dial- but picture and seea huge picture. I assume I will need to resize it in my editor then transfer it back to card- ? but is there any way i can get that line out of there which says "type a number or name"
  14.    #34  
    I figured something out, I didnt enable speed dial- but picture and seea huge picture. I assume I will need to resize it in my editor then transfer it back to card- ? but is there any way i can get that line out of there which says "type a number or name"
    no...not really. You are gonna want to use the "picture" plugin (more than likely) as it will take up a lot of space and you'll have to scroll a lot. Either use a picture for your background or use the speed dial pictures.

If you want to do the first option, just open the picture in the "pictures" prog and click "set as today background". It'll resize automatically......that's it.
    Mike

Mods....not sure if this goes here or in the general section? Feel free to move wherever is needed. I also searched and couldn't find a themes thread? If I overlooked, please PM or email me and I'll post this there.

Here are 18 240x240 wm5 themes. They are variations of the business.tsk from the treo750v, crossbow (including the original resized for treo) and a few originals. All are gradient/solid backgrounds with custom menu hightlights, sip backgrounds, notes/email background....etc. Hope you enjoy.

P.S. If you are worried about there being keys added to your registry....don't. I've easily deleted the keys using regedit or using the codeppc from Ben. I don't think it's a problem at all. Just keep that in mind. These all use special keys for menus, etc...

I had to make a hard reset on my 750 and lost all the themes I had downloaded several months earlier. Searched pocketpcthemes.com forever before I rememered that I had downloaded the themes from Treo Central.

Just wanted to thank you again - these themes are great!!!

Mariannen
    These are great...but I do like these...

http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14102

though you do need to register
    Just thought I would throw out a thanks as well. I am using the slate or light slate and the contrast with the red highlight makes it very easy to see what you have selected on the home screen. One of my biggest frustrations with all the stock themes is they lack contrast and it is too hard to see what is highlighted
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Does anybody know about the iphone theme for the TREO 750 and where you can get it from or how to create theme like that? Thanks.
    Yes. From the Today screen, go to Menu>Preferences>Hide_Lookup_Field. It's still there, but hidden and only pops up when you start typing while on the today screen.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12