1.    #1  
    Are there any calculators for the Treo 700w/wx that allow use of the exposed Treo keyboard to enter values?

For example, 1-calc has good functionality, but can not be used without finger or stylus.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    HiCalc will use the keypad on the Treo. It's not free, but its a very nice calc. Much better than the built in WM5 one or even the default PalmOS one.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    HiCalc will use the keypad on the Treo. It's not free, but its a very nice calc. Much better than the built in WM5 one or even the default PalmOS one.

Why did you switch from the 700p to the WX? Retentions is sending me out the 700WX to replace the 700p I purchased last June! Palm will probably issue a updated ROM tomorrow!!

I had tried the 700WX before and it was quite smooth, I am just unhappy with the lag on the 700P. Hopefully I am not making a mistake.
    I absolutely love my 700wx and wouldn't imagine going back to the 700p. I hated the 700wx for about a week due to my inexperience with WM5, but its truly an amazing device. Mine is stable, fast and has tons of functionality since its on a platform that tons of other devices are on.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Most calculators can use the keypad if you lock the number keypad by touching the "option" button twice - the only issue is the clear "c" button, since it's also the "8" button. You have to hold down "option" and touch "8". This works with the built-in calc, 1-calc, and powerOne finance.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbid View Post
    Most calculators can use the keypad if you lock the number keypad by touching the "option" button twice - the only issue is the clear "c" button, since it's also the "8" button. You have to hold down "option" and touch "8". This works with the built-in calc, 1-calc, and powerOne finance.
    Great tip - thanks -
    END OF LINE