Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    make sure you have resco set to show all files and that should fix your problem.
    Sorry, I'm using Resco File Explorer
    heck I will use what ever program needed to get these files in,LOL
    I spent 120.00 on the BT head phones 4 house ago.
    Hey sling, the reason File Explorer only shows 2 is probably because it doesn't display hidden/system files. That's why you need to use another type of program. I use GSFinder+ personally (don't know why more people don't...), and it's a simple select all, copy, and paste into the Windows directory. Total Commander should be the same way.

Edited: in whatever program you use, you need to display all files (or not hide system files, as in the case of GSFinder). Here's GSFinder, for those interested (free): http://page.freett.com/todamitsu/file/gsf_ppc104e.zip
    resco it is.Let me find my 15 day trial download
    slingbox - total commander is really easy - I used it for this and SMS threading and it works fine, and you can keep it forever, no 15 day trial.

All you have to do is install it, and then open it up. Navigate to the folder that contains the unzipped .dll files from the zip file. Highlight all of them and then tap and hold. Select "copy to clipboard". Now go to \Windows and tap and hold. select paste and then wait for it. Soft reset, and you should be good to go, man -

try it - http://ghisler.fileburst.com/ce/tcmdpocketarm.exe
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    slingbox - total commander is really easy - I used it for this and SMS threading and it works fine, and you can keep it forever, no 15 day trial.

All you have to do is install it, and then open it up. Navigate to the folder that contains the unzipped .dll files from the zip file. Highlight all of them and then tap and hold. Select "copy to clipboard". Now go to \Windows and tap and hold. select paste and then wait for it. Soft reset, and you should be good to go, man -

Thats were i was having a problem.when I open up the temp folder and 22 files are revealed I dont know how to highlite them all to stick them in clip
    Just make sure you're waiting for the contextual menu on the tap-and-hold and you can copy to clipboard from there. easy-peasy.

I think I know where yr problem was coming from - there's also a "copy" option by itself, but then it brings up a confusing little menu. Don't do it that way...

FYI to all: I watched my BT connection status as I drove through the horrific dead spot that usually dumps not only my cell service but also my BT headset, and it stayed connected! Also, pairing and overall use seem improved with the new stack.

hannip, you are truly a god among men.
    Last edited by Alienwhere; 02/22/2007 at 04:35 PM.
    END OF LINE
    Heck I was happy when the SMS thing came out, then the fix for the PALM SMS issue... I was happier..... Now with the same functionality of the new V version.... Improved BT capabilities and BT DUN.... I am even happier I dropped verizon and my 700w way back when. We got all the capability this latest phone had AND our plan is still cheaper I'm curious tho for the V users... are you able to see DUN as a service? Or did we just leapfrog you again this process?
    I hope that someone will be able to compare the BT range of a 700p with SAG to a 700wx with the A2DP hack.
  11.    #171  
    I've been walking around my house with my headphones on and the phone in one spot. No issues. Doesn't skip even when in a closed room away from my treo.
    EXTRACTION ERROR,
    FILE STORAGE SPACE IS FULL READ ONLY....hmm
    I will wait for the cab f,real now
  13.    #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    FILE STORAGE SPACE IS FULL READ WRITE ONLY....hmm
    Dude, just clear your IE cache.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    FILE STORAGE SPACE IS FULL READ WRITE ONLY....hmm
    unzip the files or use the MOVE TO option instead... I had the same problem last night. See my post on page 2 or 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post

Slingbox, I just wanted to make sure this is the correct version for Total Commander for the 700wx as the website indicates it is for "device without keyboard, but with a touchscreen"

Thanks for your assistance.

Yukoner
  16.    #176  
    hmm, I wonder if this fixes the bluetooth hang issue with the sms patch. That was one annoying problem.
    thanks so much hannip works perfect
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Hannip does it again, first the Palm SMS app and now A2DP! Wow I don't know what more I could ask for. Thanks again!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    hmm, I wonder if this fixes the bluetooth hang issue with the sms patch. That was one annoying problem.
    Its helped a bit but not entirely eliminated. If I go out of range and come back it doesn't automatically pair back up, I need to close my set and reopen. So far I have not had it unpair after dialup has taken place however.
    Ok after following the super ez install, I installed voice command 1.6 over 1.5. I am now able to activate voice command by holding my call button on my bt plantronics headset for 1 second (this is how the manual on my headset says to activate voice dialing). When I do this, voice command works through the treo speaker/mic and not the bt headset speaker/mic. This is better than nothing for me because I couldn't do that before! The strange thing is that I hear the audio channel turn on in the headset speaker but don't actually hear the voice command sound through it. It seems so close to actually working through the bt headset. I wonder why the audio can't be channeled through?

Anyway. I'm happy I have it this far along. VC 1.6 seems to have a few new features that I'll have to play around with. As for bluetooth compatibility..here is what MS VC 1.6 adds:

Bluetooth handsfree support (requires a phone with the Microsoft Bluetooth stack).
    Acoustic models optimized for 8kHz and bluetooth audio.
    Spoken incoming email notifications.
    Bluetooth notification routing.
    Smartphone retail support.
    Performance improvements.

MS rebuilt all their 'Voice Database' using 8khz sampling (as opposed to 11khz in VC1.5) which is the frequency used by Audio in Bluetooth

It seems sooo close to actually working. Hannip..I know you've said this a few times before but are you really 99.9% sure bt voice dialing is a hardware limitation?

Side note: I wish I would have thought to try the bt voice command activation right after I installed hannip's drivers. It might have worked to activate ms vc 1.5. Can anyone confirm that bt voice command activation works with their headsets on ms vc 1.5?

Question: When I pair my plantronics 665 bt headset I see hands-free listed. I check that and ok out of the screen. If I go back and hit refresh, both hands-free and headset profiles will show up. Why is that? Should I be checking both or what?

Hannip: Thanks again for your work. I have one small problem after the driver update. My bluetooth icon on the today screen does not change status anymore. There is no change to the icon when paired/unpaired or in use. When making a call with bt headset I don't see the headset image anymore. What could be wrong?
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast