Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 785
  1. #141  
    BT was Off on both softs
  2.    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastortroy View Post
    Thanks hannip, evidently I had missed copying a couple of files (I don't know how that happened). After a reset everything is showing with the stereo connection within the BT settings.

    As of yet, I can't get the voice command to work on my plantronics headset, but I'll keep trying.

    And since we are quoting seinfeld....hannip - "You are king of your domain."
    Unfortunately this update doesn't enable bt voice dialing. It's for a2dp enabled bluetooth headphone support, but has other interesting fixes and features included.
  3. dimitri's Avatar
    Posts
    881 Posts
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    #143  
    Once again Palm jumps around questions! The Tech even suggested that I buy a 750 because it had the vc over bt feature. What a day.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  4.    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Im with you hannip

    on device name.when I click I have no time to hold-It takes me to Partnership setting.
    When hold a pop up with Edit,Delete,Set hands free appears
    If there is no set wireless stereo option on that menu then something went wrong. Rinse and repeat.
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    If there is no set wireless stereo option on that menu then something went wrong. Rinse and repeat.
    Love the expression Hannip. How does one "rinse and repeat"?
  6. #146  
    The Sprite backup you can get it from Palm in the support area. It's a free download http://www.palm.com/us/support/treo/treo700wxsprint/
  7.    #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by yukoner View Post
    Love the expression Hannip. How does one "rinse and repeat"?
    With these types of installs simply hard reset and restore from before the install and try again following the instructions. Being that it works for many the instructions must not be wrong.
  8. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    This A2DP feature of the Verizon 700WX isn't listed anywhere on Palm's site or the manual.

    Do you guys think Palm will quietly update newly manufactured Sprint 700WXs with this new bluetooth stack? They did this with the SMS patch I think.
    It IS in the VZW 700WX User Guide from the palm site on page 111

    http://www.palm.com/us/support/handb...verizon_UG.pdf
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  9. #149  
    Rinse and repeat was as followed.-Hardreset
    Installed with the same behavior..
    Just to make sure treo friends. Im -copy/pasting 2 files,

    Im using file exploer and putting them in the windows folder
    My Device,Windows,

    PalmHelp_TH
    THB KIT Support
  10. mjnoles1's Avatar
    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #150  
    What is a fangled headset? Is it just a normal mono bluetooth headset with built in a2dp profile?

    Also, I don't have a stereo bluetooth headset yet, but I will purchase one once you upload the one step CAB file. I would use the stereo bluetooth headset to listen to XM which plays through Windows Media player. So, will this new a2dp bluetooth stack allow me to do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Unless you have one of those new fangled headsets that support the a2dp profile you won't be able to listen over a headset.
  11. #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Rinse and repeat was as followed.-Hardreset
    Installed with the same behavior..
    Just to make sure treo friends. Im -copy/pasting 2 files,

    Im using file exploer and putting them in the windows folder
    My Device,Windows,

    PalmHelp_TH
    THB KIT Support
    I think you have to use Resco explorer or Total Commander and not the built in file explorer.
  12. #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Rinse and repeat was as followed.-Hardreset
    Installed with the same behavior..
    Just to make sure treo friends. Im -copy/pasting 2 files,

    Im using file exploer and putting them in the windows folder
    My Device,Windows,

    PalmHelp_TH
    THB KIT Support
    You need to copy all those dlls to the device Windows folder.

    I was doing the same thing you were, then copied them all and works fine.
  13. #153  
    That makes sence.Would someone please expalin on how Those 2 files are droped in with total commander .If you like throw some screen shots up.Im very sure they would be helpfull to everybody.
  14.    #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Rinse and repeat was as followed.-Hardreset
    Installed with the same behavior..
    Just to make sure treo friends. Im -copy/pasting 2 files,

    Im using file exploer and putting them in the windows folder
    My Device,Windows,

    PalmHelp_TH
    THB KIT Support
    There should be I think 22 files to copy to \Windows. You are using Resco or Total Commander right?
  15. #155  
    That's correct
  16. #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    That makes sence.Would someone please expalin on how Those 2 files are droped in with total commander .If you like throw some screen shots up.Im very sure they would be helpfull to everybody.
    You keep refering to "2" files, and there are 20+ files that must be copied.
  17. #157  
    Once you download the zip file. There is a cab file (that will install the registry hacks) and an additional 22 files that will need to be copied over to the /windows directory. Although i don't have one of those "new fangled" headsets but everything is updated and installed. It wasn't difficult once people got me straightened out on what exactly was needed.
  18.    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnoles1 View Post
    What is a fangled headset? Is it just a normal mono bluetooth headset with built in a2dp profile?

    Also, I don't have a stereo bluetooth headset yet, but I will purchase one once you upload the one step CAB file. I would use the stereo bluetooth headset to listen to XM which plays through Windows Media player. So, will this new a2dp bluetooth stack allow me to do this?
    Yep it sure will. I'm listening to The Vault on Sirius right now. No issues what-so-ever.

    The new fangled headset I was referring to is this.

    http://www.jabra.com/JabraCMS/EM/EN/...10/JabraBT8010
  19. #159  
    When using file explore it only shows you 2 on copy past.With Total Commander it shows you 22.Can the temp folder containingthe 22 files be moved to windows
  20.    #160  
    Is Total Commander that hard to use? Can someone that knows Total Commander help slingbox out here?
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions