Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    um- i might have the first bug to report???
    it seems that the stack takes control of my audio totally... when the phone rings, it comes through my headphones and then it stays on the headphones... i have only a2dp phones with no standard handsfree capability and it seems like the treo is trying to handoff the call to a headset that doesn't exist... i have to turn off BT and turn it back on to get calls through the normal earpiece...
    am i doing something wrong?
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum View Post
    um- i might have the first bug to report???
    it seems that the stack takes control of my audio totally... when the phone rings, it comes through my headphones and then it stays on the headphones... i have only a2dp phones with no standard handsfree capability and it seems like the treo is trying to handoff the call to a headset that doesn't exist... i have to turn off BT and turn it back on to get calls through the normal earpiece...
    am i doing something wrong?
    When you paired your headphones did it show capabilities for both wireless stereo and handsfree? If handsfree is checked that might be why it's doing that.
    Shameless Plug: WMExperts is giving away a set of Jabra BT620s to a random poster who puts up a WM-hack-related post in the WME forums... since this forum is shared - y'all are in. More hacks on the WME side as the day goes on.. http://discussion.wmexperts.com/
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnoles1 View Post
    "hannip" I am not gay or anything, but if you actually fixed Voice Command dialing, I will give you a big kiss lol
    lol, are you cute? (I'm not gay either, not that there's anything wrong with that)
    Reporting in that AD2P works on the Blueant X5 stereo headset with the 700wx Sprint. However, the VC doesn't work out of the headset mic, it still works off the treo's built in mic only. However, I'm using VC 1.5 I believe, I didn't upgrade yet. Are you using VC 1.6? However, making and recieving a call is seamless, it hands right over to the handsfree profile, and then back to AD2P.

Whatever is the case, I'm so happy this is working now. Hannip, hats off to you!

BTW, now if I turn off the treo with TCPMP playing, it continues to play! No more having to leave on the treo when listening to music and accidentally touching the screen or using extra power due to the keyboard light being on.

Quote Originally Posted by willyrick View Post
    WOW !!! this may be even better news:

Using IOgear GBMA201 Stereo HS/mic paired as BOTH Wireless Stereo and Handsfree:
    I turned on the buuilt in Voice Command and am able to dial out mapped VC button to side button (was WMA). I'm not absoulutely sure its picking up through the HS mic, as I'm trying to block the phone mic as best I can with finger etc, BUT VC apperars to work through the HS !!!!

UPDATE: I've tried it on several different contacts, the command recognition isn't real great but it is funtional ...

PLEASE someone verify this with same or similar hardware ...
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Hannip! If you won't take donations for your efforts then I owe you a steak dinner.

THANK YOU! My commuting sanity has been restored!

One thing I've noticed is TCPMP seems choppy when using A2DP to view video. Anyone else see this?
    The next time you are near d.c. look me up.

I haven't played with movies yet on the 700wx, but with the 750 I did notice choppy video in TCPMP. At least with the 700wx you can overclock the cpu up to 520Mhz to improve the situation.
    It's only a matter of time before Palm/Verizon come in to crash this party.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    The next time you are near d.c. look me up.

I haven't played with movies yet on the 700wx, but with the 750 I did notice choppy video in TCPMP. At least with the 700wx you can overclock the cpu up to 520Mhz to improve the situation.
    I've had great performance with Pocket TV. Haven't tried TCPMP
    When you paired your headphones did it show capabilities for both wireless stereo and handsfree? If handsfree is checked that might be why it's doing that.

the set as hands-free is definitely greyed out... i'll see if pairing a regular handsfree headset to it will solve the problem.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by LbSigMan View Post
    Since my computers USB ports are all screwed up preventing me to use ActiveSync (never cared for AS anyways), any word on the CAB? (I like ***** proof). I'm also having issues with my Moto H700 headset. Thanks again Hannip for the hard work.
    You should be able to download straight to your treo and use Resco to unzip it.
  11.    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by OHSR View Post
    I'd be surprised. It's not like we aren't paying customers. Well at least to Palm and they seem to be the ones who care.
    Ok, me again....followed instructions, installed cab and copied all the files over to the windows folder. I don't have a stereo headset, how do I know if everything installed correctly? I did it all so that I could have the better bt stack.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I was going to wait for a striaght cab file that is ***** proof like the previous poster mentioned, but if your not going to do that than can you give me a link to download Resco onto my treo?

You should be able to download straight to your treo and use Resco to unzip it.
  14.    #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by aryehz2 View Post
    do we still need to install the Treo 750 files? If yes, can they be installed to the SD card?
    If you are talking about the treo750a2dp cab, no you don't need to install that anymore. The new vzw700wx_a2dp cab installs the cert and registry values now.
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnoles1 View Post
    I was going to wait for a striaght cab file that is ***** proof like the previous poster mentioned, but if your not going to do that than can you give me a link to download Resco onto my treo?
    I'll work on the single click cab install this weekend. Here is a link to Resco in either case.

http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/explorer/downloads.asp
  16.    #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastortroy View Post
    Ok, me again....followed instructions, installed cab and copied all the files over to the windows folder. I don't have a stereo headset, how do I know if everything installed correctly? I did it all so that I could have the better bt stack.
    You can use Resco to view the files in \Windows and check for today's timestamp on each of the files you copied.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OHSR View Post

Ah let em come. If they won't give us whaatwe need then we can modify it so we can have it. It's not like we are changing code or something.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    For those of us that don't plan on using a2dp and haven't had any problems with our bluetooth headsets, what benefits (if any) would we see from installing this hack? I know it's a new bluetooth stack but does that make any difference if you aren't using a2dp?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    For those of us that don't plan on using a2dp and haven't had any problems with our bluetooth headsets, what benefits (if any) would we see from installing this hack? I know it's a new bluetooth stack but does that make any difference if you aren't using a2dp?

Well it seems that another thing that this hack has done is open the bt dun for user so no cables to connect your laptop to the internet.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Possibly voice command over the headest. Jury's still out on that one, it seems.