Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    I just want to voice my kudos to Hannip. great job man! I hope you actually got some sleep. I think i'll wait for the cab.

thanks again!
    hannip, once again, you prove to be an absolute dynamo with your skills. Many thanks...

Has anyone noticed any BT dropout issues resolved by any chance? Even more awesome than stereo BT headphones (at least for me) would be having my &)%^*@ hands-free earpiece work consistently!!! I recall the mention of a completely new stack...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    well ****
    can someone please post the cab file for the task manager that is needed to move the reg edit. please don't make me wait until I get home to my pc. lol.

thanks, cody
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    By the way Hannip, GET SOME SLEEP NOW. LOL
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Whats the best bluetooth stero headset
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    hannip, once again, you prove to be an absolute dynamo with your skills. Many thanks...

Has anyone noticed any BT dropout issues resolved by any chance? Even more awesome than stereo BT headphones (at least for me) would be having my &)%^*@ hands-free earpiece work consistently!!! I recall the mention of a completely new stack...
    I have the VZW Treo700 wx and I haven't had any bt dropouts. I am currently using the Jabra 250.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Well maybe now I will check out the Jabra 8010 headset.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I wonder if someone should tell Palm that they messed up in their quote.

"Note: Treo 700w/wx smartphones do not support Bluetooth wireless connections with A2DP devices, such as stereo headsets. You cannot listen to MP3 or other music files through a Bluetooth headset. Treo 750 smartphones do support connections with A2DP devices. "

And this is on the Palm website for the VZW Treo 700wx.
    has anyone checked if there are performance issues while streaming? i haven't had a chance to test with my logitechs yet but i have it installed... i know that with the 6700 A2DP, it would drop out horribly when using wifi, but on evdo it worked well... just want to make sure that something similar might not happen to us
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    You know that this is still unbelieveable for those of us that have been trying to find this answer since the Treo 700w came out. All I can say is Palm needs a few pointers from a few community members.
    agreed!
  13.    #53  
    I've changed the first post with easier installation instructions and a single file download. No more need for any registry editor. The new install sets decent a2dp settings with true stereo and a bitpool of 40.

I've also verified that it works fine on the treo 700w.
    Up at WMExperts.

This is awesome!
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    You know that this is still unbelieveable for those of us that have been trying to find this answer since the Treo 700w came out. All I can say is Palm needs a few pointers from a few community members.
    Tell me about it. I've spent soooo many hours hacking on the 700w and 700wx trying to get a2dp to work. I can't believe it's finally working!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    "hannip", thank you so much for taking the time and the energy to figure this out. I know you said you are going to post a cab file that will make it easy for the one's that are scared to mess around with their 700wx's. So please don't forget about us, that would be very appreciated
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarfan View Post
    Whats the best bluetooth stero headset
    You might want to search or post a new thread on this topic over in the bluetooth forum.
    Your freakin awesome hannip now that you got it to work what is your next big challenge for us treo users. Also do you have paypal I wouldn't mind sending you a couple of dollars for making this happen for us treo users.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    Your freakin awesome hannip now that you got it to work what is your next big challenge for us treo users. Also do you have paypal I wouldn't mind sending you a couple of dollars for making this happen for us treo users.
    Thanks for the offer, as always my services are free of charge. Enjoy.

As far as my next big project goes, I don't have one at the moment. My work has me really busy right now so I'm taking a break.
    Now that we have a new BT stack, I wonder if the BTAudio program will allow audio over mono headset.

BTW thanks Hannip
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast