Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    Hannip,

Have your created a one step install CAB file for A2DP, that will install everything with out loading dll files ?

Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by treoreo View Post
    Hannip,

Have your created a one step install CAB file for A2DP, that will install everything with out loading dll files ?

Thanks !
    Ok I installed the one step install option from the 1st post..which was a piece of cake !! Thanks Hannip for the great work !!! I have a Jabra JX10, when I had the Sprint Moto Q I was able to listen to music through my JX10 using the Wireless Stereo option, but now once I pair my JX10 to the Treo the only option I can pick from is "handsfree" not "Wireless Stereo" that option is greyed out, could something went wrong during the install or do I have to have a Wireless Stereo Headset ??
    Is there any benefit to installing this on a 700WX VZW?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Is there any benefit to installing this on a 700WX VZW?
    Nah... This is the stack from the VZ 700wx.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoreo View Post
    Ok I installed the one step install option from the 1st post..which was a piece of cake !! Thanks Hannip for the great work !!! I have a Jabra JX10, when I had the Sprint Moto Q I was able to listen to music through my JX10 using the Wireless Stereo option, but now once I pair my JX10 to the Treo the only option I can pick from is "handsfree" not "Wireless Stereo" that option is greyed out, could something went wrong during the install or do I have to have a Wireless Stereo Headset ??
    You must have a wireless stereo headset that supports the A2DP profile.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Has anyone used this with the HBH-DS970 headset on a treo 700w? I am not seeing the wireless stereo option, but the play/pause button works with the windows media player as well as the phone function. But no stereo sound??
    One more question. I have never run an update on my treo. Do I need to do that in order for this to work?
    OK. I installed the update and it works great!!! Thanks Hannip.
    When I first purchased the BT8010s everything worked smoothly. Now whenever I use a2dp everything works fine for a few minutes, then the audio fades into static and stops. I know the headphones are still paired because incoming calls are received and I can pause and resume media player from the headset, I just cant hear the audio. If in bluetooth settings I reselect "Set as Wireless Stereo" I will get another few minutes of sound before the problem repeats. Ive tried repairing the headset and reinstalling the bluetooth stack and the problem remains. Anyone have any ideas?
  10.    #570  
    Sounds like the headset might be bad. Try a few things first before returning the headset.
    1) delete bt paring and re-pair. Check if fixed.
    2) hardreset and install a2dp again, pair the BT8010 and see if it works. If it does then try reloaded each app one by one and check if it's still working. There might be some app conflict.

If neither things fixes the issue return the BT8010's for a replacement.
    Although the hack plays Windows media very well, the sound quality for phone calls is poor. I am checking into updating some of the other .dll's to repair this.
  12.    #572  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImeuweuS View Post
    Although the hack plays Windows media very well, the sound quality for phone calls is poor. I am checking into updating some of the other .dll's to repair this.
    If you are using a 700w you might want to use my script to toggle back and forth between a2dp support and good headset quality. If you are using a 700wx I don't have any issues with headset sound quality.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=520
    I do not think the link for Hannip's hack for the 1 step installation in the first post is working anymore. Are the files posted anywhere else?

Thank You
    Quote Originally Posted by mriceshe View Post
    I do not think the link for Hannip's hack for the 1 step installation in the first post is working anymore. Are the files posted anywhere else?

Thank You
    The attached zip seems to work for me.
    that's the newest 1 step installation? That's what I was unsure of.

Thank you for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by mriceshe View Post
    that's the newest 1 step installation? That's what I was unsure of.

Thank you for your help
    Yea, instead of littering the thread with versions, hannip updates the OP with the latest and greatest.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    I gotta question for anyone who might want to contribute: Is anyone else getting a high-pitched hum during vocal parts to music? (700w w/ HT820). There's a tiny bit of static, and a really high, steady-pitched noise during singing... anyone else? How might this be fixed?
    LongLivePalm
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Sounds like the headset might be bad. Try a few things first before returning the headset.
    1) delete bt paring and re-pair. Check if fixed.
    2) hardreset and install a2dp again, pair the BT8010 and see if it works. If it does then try reloaded each app one by one and check if it's still working. There might be some app conflict.

If neither things fixes the issue return the BT8010's for a replacement.
    Hannip, thanks for the quick reply. I tried your suggestions and also reflashed the firmware on the headset, with no success. It looks like I'll have to return my headset
    Hello all,
    I'm unable to keep the bluetooth connected, everytime my Treo 700wx goes into standby mode it seem to drop the BT connection and I would have to go back into the BT option and reset everything this has started after I installed Hannip vzw bluetooth stack...can someone please help me !!!

PS-I have Sprint Treo 700wx...
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Same here. My bt connection gets lost on standby. Also my sound quality from my standard bt headset is down right crappy now. Any ideas to fix this?