Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
  1.    #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    Hmm must be due to this stack not have the BTaudio gateway profile. When microsoft went away from the widcomm stack, they did a disservice to the pocketpc community.
    No, the stack supports it. The 700's just don't work with it.
    I'm close to getting th BT DUN networking done, the problem I'm stuck at now is a Bluetooth connections login screen that asks for the login name, password, and # to dial. Can anyone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    slingbox - total commander is really easy - I used it for this and SMS threading and it works fine, and you can keep it forever, no 15 day trial.

All you have to do is install it, and then open it up. Navigate to the folder that contains the unzipped .dll files from the zip file. Highlight all of them and then tap and hold. Select "copy to clipboard". Now go to \Windows and tap and hold. select paste and then wait for it. Soft reset, and you should be good to go, man -

try it - http://ghisler.fileburst.com/ce/tcmdpocketarm.exe
    THANKS Alienwhere At last I figerd out how to use commander.
    It,s pretty amazing really.Im in the mortscript thread building the heck out of scripts and hit a brick wall on such a simple task.

Phil C
    Hannip thanks as always.

Phil C
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    THANKS Alienwhere At last I figerd out how to use commander.
    It,s pretty amazing really.Im in the mortscript thread building the heck out of scripts and hit a brick wall on such a simple task.

Phil C
    Hey - we all have been there. Glad it worked. Yeah, TC is pretty cool. This whole A2DP thing made me take another look at it. Pretty versatile little app.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    If you lose your stereo connection you don't have to re-pair. You can simply go to the bluetooth device list and click and *HOLD* on the device name to get the popup where you can select "Set as Wireless Stereo". That will get your sounds back to your headphones.

Whenever you disconnect your headphones it connects as a headset first so you have to set as wireless stereo each time. I don't know of a way to get it to default to stereo from the start unfortunately.
    This works maybe 50% of the time, the other 50% I'l have to hit REFRESH and SAVE the profile before the audio comes back (this is what i meant by re-pairing). Might be specific to the IOgear HS.
    Quote Originally Posted by dartmouth01 View Post
    I'm close to getting th BT DUN networking done, the problem I'm stuck at now is a Bluetooth connections login screen that asks for the login name, password, and # to dial. Can anyone help?
    assuming your creating a DUN connection, Uername/Password leave blank and for phone number have it dial #777
    I see that people have gotten BT DUN working... does this mean they are doing it without paying for the DATA (without a PAM plan?).

This has been asked several times and I would like to do DUN when I am in a jam but I don't want to pay the insane rates of .02 per kb. I liked how the 700p had the DUN hack...

-D
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Thank you once again hannip, you are amazing!

Now I need to figure out how to get rid or reduce the high pitch distortion on my iTech clip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Hey - we all have been there. Glad it worked. Yeah, TC is pretty cool. This whole A2DP thing made me take another look at it. Pretty versatile little app.
    The highlight of files was the problem .Once that was accomplished They were moved very easily.Great app f,sure yet a little tricky in the beginning.
  11.    #251  
    Quote Originally Posted by budney View Post
    Thank you once again hannip, you are amazing!

Now I need to figure out how to get rid or reduce the high pitch distortion on my iTech clip.
    Was your iTech clip paired prior to installing the stack update? If so you need to delete the device from the bluetooth device list and re-pair.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I've followed the directions to a T but when I select "Move to" and point the files to be copied to the /Windows directory this is what i get:

Cannot overwrite file (list of files below). The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file

athenadetect.dll
    bluetoothuart.dll
    bta2dp.dll
    btagext.dll
    btd.dll
    btdrt.dll
    carkitatci.dll
    carkitatci_enus.dll
    sbc.dll

But all the other files copy OK

I have deleted all partnerships and performed a soft-reset. I'm using Resco Explorer. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the anyone's help
    Did you turn off your bluetooth?
    turn off BT, and do a soft reset. should work fine
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Yup. And even soft-reset after i turned off bluetooth
  16.    #256  
    Quote Originally Posted by mokz View Post
    I've followed the directions to a T but when I select "Move to" and point the files to be copied to the /Windows directory this is what i get:

Cannot overwrite file (list of files below). The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file

athenadetect.dll
    bluetoothuart.dll
    bta2dp.dll
    btagext.dll
    btd.dll
    btdrt.dll
    carkitatci.dll
    carkitatci_enus.dll
    sbc.dll

But all the other files copy OK

I have deleted all partnerships and performed a soft-reset. I'm using Resco Explorer. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the anyone's help

Check the timestamps of these files under \Windows. I bet you had already copied them once before and its not letting you copy over the same file again.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Check the timestamps of these files under \Windows. I bet you had already copied them once before and its not letting you copy over the same file again.
    You are right. I guess they did copy over the first time because they are timestamped 2.22.07. Thanks for your help
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Was your iTech clip paired prior to installing the stack update? If so you need to delete the device from the bluetooth device list and re-pair.
    It was, but I deleted it and did a soft reset before installing the cab and the dlls.
    Had to say THANK you hannip.
    Thank you thank you thank you.
    Can i send you some donation for fixing the A2dp issue for us treo users
  20. MrZ
    Works great on an Alltel 700wx

Haven't tried bluetooth audio gateway on a pair of headphones yet but I'm posting this reply via bluetooth DUN with no third party software.

I did have to blow away my existing pairings and change the appropriate COM ports. I'm pretty stoked. With my treo safely packed away I can whip out my laptop, click the connectoid and get on the interweb.

Thanks hannip!

-Z