Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 785
  1. #221  
    worked like a champ on my 700w paired it with by blue ant x5 stereo headset. I am so happy not having to carry the stupid dongle anymore
    great work
  2. #222  
    Im seeing severe degradation in video quality viewing my Slingbox while using A2DP headphones... Perhaps its overloading the lil bugger? Hannip, would lowering the sound qual in the reg help this?
  3. D-Bo's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #223  
    Nice work, I've been holding off on getting some headphones but now...
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by winter720 View Post
    Im seeing severe degradation in video quality viewing my Slingbox while using A2DP headphones... Perhaps its overloading the lil bugger? Hannip, would lowering the sound qual in the reg help this?
    Yes, try changing the bitpool to 30 for slingplayer viewing. That should help.
  5. iramike's Avatar
    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    #225  
    I got this working, and it seems to be fine for the most part, but the audio quality when I was on the phone. There was alot of static and the volume was real quiet. I am sure there is some sort of fix or something that I am doing wrong. Got the 700w and the LG HBS-110.

    Anyone have any ideas. Let me know, Thanks!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict


    The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
  6. #226  
    Thanks for the great work.

    Is it possible now to have voice dial with bluetooth in the treo 700wx?
  7. #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yes, try changing the bitpool to 30 for slingplayer viewing. That should help.

    Thanks, and now, heh, how about a mortscript that would change for 'slingplayer/video playing' to 'mp3/streaming playing'? and back again

    would that be pushing my luck?
  8. #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by lghitis View Post
    Thanks for the great work.

    Is it possible now to have voice dial with bluetooth in the treo 700wx?

    Voice Dial has always been available...just unfortunately not over bluetooth as there is some difficulty with the bluetooth stack.

    Yukoner
  9. willyrick's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #229  
    Quote Originally Posted by OHSR View Post
    Are you hearing audio through the BT? such as the beeps?
    Yes, but the trick seems to be keeping the audio gateway open. The BT active connection seems to be real inconsistent. If I'm playing MP3's in WMA, all audio seems to get channeled through the HS, calls (and nice loud ringers) come through great, audio channel gets handed back to music just fine after call. I can initiate a VC call by way of a mapped side button. At this point I'm almost certain that the VC input is being picked up by the unit mic and NOT the BT mic, but it still seems to work and audio is fed through the HS. I just VC dialed my voice mail while listening to music a moment ago, and right now I'm opening IE to see if browsing has any effect on the BT audio, clicks are coming through loud and clear, if you like that sort of thing .... However, if the HS hasn't been actively used for a while, no audio is fed through; I have to go into BT and refresh/save profile all over. Same thing happens if I disconnect HS (turn off): when I turn HS back on, even music won't activate the BT audio unless I go in and refresh/save. I've been activating both hands free and wireless stereo profiles on this IOgear HS, I'll try just wireless for a while and see how that effects things ....
    Last edited by willyrick; 02/23/2007 at 01:43 AM.
  10. willyrick's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #230  
    Hannip, or ???,

    Any way to force the BT audio gateway to stay open ? I'm thinking this might help the no-feed issue if BT is disconnected (HS powered down/out of range) - see prior post
  11. #231  
    Oh this is so nice. Installation wasn't hard at all, for some reason I was just doubting myself. Right now I'm connected using BT DUN on my IBM thinkpad using Microsoft's Bluetooth stack on my lappy. Working perfect without PDANet, I'm so darn happy! Leaving my PPC-6700 was a hard one because of integrated BT DUN and PDA was buggy for me from day one. Thank you so much hannip!!

    When you come up with the complete CAB for this, will it be ok to reinstall? Will it just overwrite anything? Just asking for that "just in case..."

    Lastly, when I did the mobile speed test on DSL reports, I did the 600k test and got 305kbps!!!
  12. #232  
    Can anyone recommend a good bluetooth stereo headset that works well with the 700wx? thanks.

    also thanks op for figuring this out.
  13.    #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by winter720 View Post
    Thanks, and now, heh, how about a mortscript that would change for 'slingplayer/video playing' to 'mp3/streaming playing'? and back again

    would that be pushing my luck?
    yeah, was thinking the same. Maybe this weekend when I'm making the new cab I can write something up.
  14. #234  
    That's just great hannip. If you keep being this helpful, we are going to lose you to Palm just like Marc
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  15.    #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by willyrick View Post
    However, if the HS hasn't been actively used for a while, no audio is fed through; I have to go into BT and refresh/save profile all over. Same thing happens if I disconnect HS (turn off): when I turn HS back on, even music won't activate the BT audio unless I go in and refresh/save. I've been activating both hands free and wireless stereo profiles on this IOgear HS, I'll try just wireless for a while and see how that effects things ....
    If you lose your stereo connection you don't have to re-pair. You can simply go to the bluetooth device list and click and *HOLD* on the device name to get the popup where you can select "Set as Wireless Stereo". That will get your sounds back to your headphones.

    Whenever you disconnect your headphones it connects as a headset first so you have to set as wireless stereo each time. I don't know of a way to get it to default to stereo from the start unfortunately.
  16. dimitri's Avatar
    Posts
    881 Posts
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDave555 View Post
    Heck I was happy when the SMS thing came out, then the fix for the PALM SMS issue... I was happier..... Now with the same functionality of the new V version.... Improved BT capabilities and BT DUN.... I am even happier I dropped verizon and my 700w way back when. We got all the capability this latest phone had AND our plan is still cheaper I'm curious tho for the V users... are you able to see DUN as a service? Or did we just leapfrog you again this process?
    I have to say that this bothers me. This all came about because the VZW Treo 700 wx had all these features. This is not about who has what in the Treo 700 world. It is about what can be had by all in the Treo 700 world.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  17.    #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike View Post
    I got this working, and it seems to be fine for the most part, but the audio quality when I was on the phone. There was alot of static and the volume was real quiet. I am sure there is some sort of fix or something that I am doing wrong. Got the 700w and the LG HBS-110.

    Anyone have any ideas. Let me know, Thanks!
    I had a lot of static and noise when I tried it the first time with my headset also. The problem is that if you had paired your headset using the previous bluetooth stack and didn't re-pair it with the new stack you will have issues. Delete your device in the device list and pair using the new stack. That fixed it for me.

    I added this info to the first post.
    Last edited by hannip; 02/23/2007 at 09:02 AM.
  18. #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by LbSigMan View Post
    Right now I'm connected using BT DUN on my IBM thinkpad using Microsoft's Bluetooth stack on my lappy. Working perfect without PDANet, I'm so darn happy!
    Wait a minute, are you saying this hack also enables BT DUN? So no more need to use PDANet or USBModem? I'm assuming you DON'T have the PAM option?

    edit: just went back and checked around post #81 of this thread and it appears people are in fact reporting BT DUN being enabled! that is just amazing...I can't wait to try this tonight.

    thank you, hannip!!!
  19. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    #239  
    How do you do BT DUN without PDANet or something similar?
  20. #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yep, tried it. Nope, it didn't work.
    Hmm must be due to this stack not have the BTaudio gateway profile. When microsoft went away from the widcomm stack, they did a disservice to the pocketpc community.

Posting Permissions