Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I wonder if the plantronics is switching to headset profile when the call comes in along with your other headset. Any reason why you are using two?
    Yes. Unfortunatly here in MD it;s illegal to drive with the headphones. The headset is ok to drive with. Since I stop for a while I can listen to music with the headphones but when I have to drive again, i like to just switch back to my Treo headset.

Aryeh
  2.    #202  
    Have you tried to uncheck the headset/handsfree features in the bluetooth device settings for the Plantronics?
    Hannip. Thx but those registry keys are not there. I'm using 700w.
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by santerianumero1 View Post
    Hannip. Thx but those registry keys are not there. I'm using 700w.
    Add them

In your registry editor add DWORD. Enter the name MicVolume and value of 8. Add another DWORD with the name SpkVolume and a value of 8. I think the range is 0 - 10 for each.
    Last edited by hannip; 02/22/2007 at 07:12 PM.
    Have you tried to uncheck the headset/handsfree features in the bluetooth device settings for the Plantronics?
    Yes. Funny thing is that right now the Plantronics are working for calls but not for music. I checked and I only have wireless stereo option checked.
  6.    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by aryehz2 View Post
    Yes. Funny thing is that right now the Plantronics are working for calls but not for music. I checked and I only have wireless stereo option checked.
    Weird, seems like it has a mind of its own.
    hannip. my screenname should be dee...dee...dee
    Weird, seems like it has a mind of its own.
    I agree. Now we just have to figure out how to brainwash it to work properly!
    hannip, how do you know what reg edits can be added if they don't exist? sorry if this is a real dumb question.
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by santerianumero1 View Post
    hannip, how do you know what reg edits can be added if they don't exist? sorry if this is a real dumb question.
    You look them up.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms880945.aspx
    wow....i'm soooo embarrassed right now.
    I have the trial version of Resco Explorer, how to you show all files?

Edit: Found it. It is under File=>Options
  13.    #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    I have the trial version of Resco Explorer, how to you show all files?
    Menu->File->Options select Browser tab and pick Show all files and uncheck everything else.
    I also noticed zero BT drops while driving home today using my parrot 3400.
    Normally I would see between 3-4 timeouts/disconnects from the unit.
    Thanks Hannip. Your work is greatly appreciated!
    hannip,

i dont suppose you've tried your btaudio toggle program with mortscript that works on the 750, have you?
  17.    #217  
    Yep, tried it. Nope, it didn't work.
    So how does this new BT stack differ from the one in the 750?
  19.    #219  
    The key difference so far is the lack of bt voice dialing. Each is optimized for difference processors, but other than that they seem similar. Both have similar car kit options. It will be interesting to see how compatible it is with the built in bluetooth in various cars compared to the 750.
    so I tried the reg edits and the volume is so low I had to go back. this sux and its weird it's only me. hard reset and the earpiece volume on my h700 is back to normal.